I'll be the first...

pBills

I will be the first to predict it. Bash if you want, but I have to do it. Being a loyal fan and all.

Bills 17

Colts 10

Jets 20

Pats 9

Miami - who cares.

Making us 4-5 going into the Houston game. Even though they looked ugly on the Offensive side of the ball. A win, is a win. A win can give this team a lot of confidence. On the defensive side of the ball, they stopped a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame in Brett Favre. Next week, the will face another future Hall of Fame QB in Manning. They will be up for the challenge and win.

I will be the first to predict it.  Bash if you want, but I have to do it.  Being a loyal fan and all.

Bills    17

Colts    10

Jets  20

Pats  9

Miami - who cares.

Making us 4-5 going into the Houston game.  Even though they looked ugly on the Offensive side of the ball.  A win, is a win.  A win can give this team a lot of confidence.  On the defensive side of the ball, they stopped a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame in Brett Favre.  Next week, the will face another future Hall of Fame QB in Manning. They will be up for the challenge and win.

826508[/snapback]

i am a loyal fan as well but in the dome Peyton will rip us apart. It will be an ugly loss.

I will be the first to predict it.  Bash if you want, but I have to do it.  Being a loyal fan and all.

Bills    17

Colts    10

Jets  20

Pats  9

Miami - who cares.

Making us 4-5 going into the Houston game.  Even though they looked ugly on the Offensive side of the ball.  A win, is a win.  A win can give this team a lot of confidence.  On the defensive side of the ball, they stopped a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame in Brett Favre.  Next week, the will face another future Hall of Fame QB in Manning. They will be up for the challenge and win.

826508[/snapback]

God bless you

i am a loyal fan as well but in the dome Peyton will rip us apart.  It will be an ugly loss.

826509[/snapback]

But what if Peyton trips over a cable while filming one of those commercials and breaks his arm this week? Its possible

Miami beat the Bears this weekend, that just proves that anything is possible

The Dolphins went into Chicago and Defeated (not with one play at the end of a close game, but with out a doubt beat) an undefeated Bears team that for weeks has made good and bad teams look like highschool teams.

The same Dolphins team that had only one win all year and lost to the Bills

The Bills chances of beating Indy are impossible of course because its Buffalo and no mater what they suck. They beat a very good Minnesota team, almost beat the Pats to start the season, and are facing a Colts team that struggled against Tenessee.

I see it now your way, its definitly impossible and no way it could happen

Bills    17

Colts    10

Jets  20

Pats  9

Miami - who cares.

826508[/snapback]

Robert F. Kennedy once said "Some men see things that are and ask "why?", I see things that never were and ask "Why not?". He was speaking about world peace, or civil rights, or whatever. Had he been asked about our Bills beating the Colts in Indy, most computer simlulater models have his reply as:

"There's no f****** way..."

An upset would be great. And Manning may have had the sniffles last night, I thought I saw signs of weakness in his passing game.