Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the Bills best special teamers of the last few years is made inactive by a new staff all year for some reason, then they finally activate him and he takes a penalty to negate a nice play he made. Then the Bills actually pick up a bunch of field position after GB accepts the penalty!

Are the football overlords throwing us a bone or setting us up?

Unfortunately, he's like Otto in "a Fish Called Wanda" re: 'the middle part'.

825184[/snapback]

I heartily disagree. The guys is a legitimate blue-chip player whose greatest strenght happens to be his ability to close and finish.

I heartily disagree. The guys is a legitimate blue-chip player whose greatest strenght happens to be his ability to close and finish.

825200[/snapback]

Not disagreeing that Schoebel can finish a sack if the QB still can't find someone by the time AS recovers from getting matadored wide left. He is the king of the coverage sack.

Not disagreeing that Schoebel can finish a sack if the QB still can't find someone by the time AS recovers from getting matadored wide left. He is the king of the coverage sack.

825204[/snapback]

They're all coverage sacks......

And look there's another one for Schobel. ;)

825204[/snapback]

You called it. ;)

Do coverage sacks go under a different column? ;)

825210[/snapback]

Just saying that if that's the main thing your DL is counting on to pressure a QB, you're in trouble once the games start counting.

I'd be fine with Schoebel if we had a legit DE opposite him (and, well, I'm fine with him anyway, just accept that this is his game). But we have Schoebel-Lite on the other side of Schoebel.