Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

Yes, I'm sure your teammates are brilliant analysts of the game.  ;)

How about playing tinkertoys w/ your OLine in the middle of the season in order to put a 7thround rookie up against the NFL's leading sacker? I guess they only had two weeks to figure it out so maybe next time.

How about not getting yet another play in on time when you've even had more than the playclock to work with and it costing you wasted TO #67?

There are a billion examples that you're not aware enough to see (even though you played the game for years) but I'd rather be watching the game.

825038[/snapback]

Then I appologize if you talking about other situation such as changing the 0-line or play selections, or Timeouts. I thought you were referring to penalties.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd and 1 and JP had Royal wide open on the 3.  I don't know why he chucked it out the back of the end zone?  I rewound Tivo and it was not a dangerous throw to Royal...he would've scored.  Those are the little subtle things JP needs to improve on.

825036[/snapback]

I noticed that as well...It looked like the Play was designed to go there too...JP looked like he did not see him at all...

If McGahee is out we might not win another game

825039[/snapback]

That's absurd. It's not good if he is hurt but it's an opportunity for other guys to step up. We have a good enough offense if people can execute.

2nd and 1 and JP had Royal wide open on the 3.  I don't know why he chucked it out the back of the end zone?  I rewound Tivo and it was not a dangerous throw to Royal...he would've scored.  Those are the little subtle things JP needs to improve on.

825036[/snapback]

And it's his primary read too. I know he had a guy in his face but he's got to lay that ball out there for Royal when he has that kind of space

if you talking about other situation such as changing the 0-line or play selections, or Timeouts.

that's why I used a derivative of the word "coach"