Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't play a minute and a half w/o shooting themselves in the foot.

This is hte worst-coached Bills team I've seen in a very long time. And that's saying something.

825015[/snapback]

Yeah I saw Jauron playing TE that play. ;)

Sorry but the cliche "this is poorly coached" when refering to penalties is much exaggerated. Ive played the game for years and I dont think I have ever heard a teammate of myne nor myself say "dang those coaches" after one of us had a false start.

Can we run mcgahee please. If nothing else I'd like some fantasy points

825022[/snapback]

It just keeps getting better.

I wonder how long he's going to be out now because some guy tripped him up on his way to a 16yrd TD run and he got hurt two plays later.

2nd and 1 and JP had Royal wide open on the 3. I don't know why he chucked it out the back of the end zone? I rewound Tivo and it was not a dangerous throw to Royal...he would've scored. Those are the little subtle things JP needs to improve on.

Can someone remind me WTF is Chris V. doing in there? He is nothing more than a turnstile. A pretty good one at that, but nonetheless, the OL should block not spectate.

So statistics lesson number 3,000 on this board; Chris V. is not only highly correlated to a pathetic offense he is causally linked to WM's injury.

;)

Yeah, I am a published researcher as well.

Sorry but the cliche "this is poorly coached" when refering to penalties is much exaggerated. Ive played the game for years and I dont think I have ever heard a teammate of myne nor myself say "dang those coaches" after one of us had a false start.

Yes, I'm sure your teammates are brilliant analysts of the game. ;)

How about playing tinkertoys w/ your OLine in the middle of the season in order to put a 7thround rookie up against the NFL's leading sacker? I guess they only had two weeks to figure it out so maybe next time.

How about not getting yet another play in on time when you've even had more than the playclock to work with and it costing you wasted TO #67?

There are a billion examples that you're not aware enough to see (even though you played the game for years) but I'd rather be watching the game.