Another Legacy Of Conservative Revolution

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, for wanting the government to fully fund cancer research I'm a communist. Not surprising, really. Right wing sheep like you always fall back on that silly argument. A useful idiot, you are

827461[/snapback]

Wow, bug up your ass huh? Explain to me why it is the government's responsibility to fund cancer research. Do you want it done right?

Hey look, its a Conservative cluster fok! Not surprising they don't have anything of substance to say. Like I said, useful idiots ya are

827466[/snapback]

We've said it. The government is the worste entity to fund anything. You have yet to provide a useful arguement as to why they should.

I didn't give a dime, I think my government should pay for it. That's one reason I'm voting Democrat. I think they will fully fund cancer research.

Define fully funding. BTW, when your boyfriend Bill Clinton was President, AIDS was funded at about 6 times the rate of cancer, despite the fact that about 20 times as many people suffer from cancer than from AIDS. Because that was the fear monger issue of that day - brought to you by the terminally moronic.

That might save my life some time in the future, or yours, for that matter. 

I sincerely hope that they don't save your life. The gene pool needs some chlorine and cancer may be as good a ticket as any. Take it personally. Really.

There is an old joke that a Conservative is a liberal who has gotten mubbed. I'm sure if you get cancer you will agree with my postion on cancer funding. If not, then you are simply a useful idiot of the right.

827317[/snapback]

Mubbed? WTF is that?

I will never, under any circumstances, believe the government should fund research. That is not their role, nor should it be. Cancer research would see alot more money from the private sector if the average American wasn't being taxed at nearly 50% of every dollar they make. We can debate that figure, but you won't be informed enough to actually add anything to the conversation.

It's people like you that absolutely guarantee that this country will be bankrupt in the not too distant future, for you have no understanding of the sheer amount of waste, graft, and corruption and instead actually believe the thieves who spend their days figuring out how to exploit your stupidity for their gain.

Good job, lemming. The two party system owes its entire existance to the ignorance of you and those like you.

We've said it.  The government is the worste entity to fund anything.  You have yet to provide a useful arguement as to why they should.

827473[/snapback]

Sorry, its obvious you follow the Rush Limbo line that the government can't do anything right, except fight wars. Chuckle. That is all I'll say because you hold such a childish notion of how the world works. Most Americans correctly believe that the government should fund this. It's morally the right thing to do. If that makes too much sense to you I will understand.

Sorry, its obvious you follow the Rush Limbo line that the government can't do anything right, except fight wars. Chuckle.  That is all I'll say because you hold such a childish notion of how the world works. Most Americans correctly believe that the government should fund this. It's morally the right thing to do. If that makes too much sense to you I will understand.

827488[/snapback]

I follow Rush. :wub: The government has shown time and time again that it can't handle money resposibly...including wars you nimrod. Most Americans agree with you? Can you provide any support of that? Having the government fund cancer research is the moral thing to do? :flirt: If you feel so strongly about the government taking care of you from cradle to grave, why are you funding your own retirement?

Sorry, its obvious you follow the Rush Limbo line that the government can't do anything right, except fight wars. Chuckle.  That is all I'll say because you hold such a childish notion of how the world works. Most Americans correctly believe that the government should fund this. It's morally the right thing to do. If that makes too much sense to you I will understand.

827488[/snapback]

I'm still not clear on why it's the government's responsibility to look out for your health... :flirt:

I don't suppose you can tell us specifically what, out of NCI's $5B budget, was actually cut, can you? "Cancer research" is pretty vague - ignorantly vague, as a matter of fact.