2007 draft

nuklz2594

As the standard blah blah answer, I want the best football player available and not take an inferior player to meet a need.

But since we are way to early to actually focus on that part, I would hope we can find a way to get quality linemen on either side of the ball. O-Line is my first choice, and I would rather have a great O-Lineman over a great QB/RB/WR.

As the standard blah blah answer, I want the best football player available and not take an inferior player to meet a need.

But since we are way to early to actually focus on that part, I would hope we can find a way to get quality linemen on either side of the ball.  O-Line is my first choice, and I would rather have a great O-Lineman over a great QB/RB/WR.

819676[/snapback]

OL is a real need for the bills. But if Quinn is onthe board when we pick buffalo would be stupid to pass him up. Just take a good look who is coach is. He knows how to win.

Guys, do yourselves a favor and watch OLT Jake Long out of Michigan. He reminds me of another OLT from that school, Jumbo Elliott!! He will play in the NFL for 12 to 15 years and be a ROCK at OLT! He simply engulfs people, and I've seen him play 3 or 4 games this year. He is fast becoming my choice for the Bills in April '07....

Guys, do yourselves a favor and watch OLT Jake Long out of Michigan. He reminds me of another OLT from that school, Jumbo Elliott!! He will play in the NFL for 12 to 15 years and be a ROCK at OLT! He simply engulfs people, and I've seen him play 3 or 4 games this year. He is fast becoming my choice for the Bills in April '07....

820059[/snapback]

Who is the tackle from Penn State, he's a beast and i actually marked down his name last year while watching the bowl game Penn State played in last year.

Check him out. I think his name is Levi Brown. I think he could be the anchor we are looking for.

Long, Brown, Thomas, and Baker at OT. We really couldn't go wrong with any of these 4. Brown plays RT but if Peters works out at LT any one of these guys could just play RT as a rookie and we'd be lookin pretty good at OTs.

820097[/snapback]

Levi Brown is the starting LT for Penn State.

Long, Brown, Thomas, and Baker at OT. We really couldn't go wrong with any of these 4. Brown plays RT but if Peters works out at LT any one of these guys could just play RT as a rookie and we'd be lookin pretty good at OTs.

820097[/snapback]

I get this feeling that Peters will work at any spot on the OL. He seems to be athletic enough to play any position and do a serviceable job at worst.

I'm tellin' ya......Jake Long. Get him at LT and move Peters back to RT.

We shouldn't be thinking - or even care - about the "Brady Quinn Sweepstakes " - although I think he'll fall further in the first round than than the top 10 picks.

And I like Levi Brown - we definitely need to strengthen the OL - but I'm thinking of a different player from Penn State...

Paul Posluszny

More Posluszny awards...

If the rest of the Bills' 2006 season 'goes south' (I hope it doesn't), we'd do well to draft him - if we have the chance.

820059[/snapback]

i agree long is a monster but at present rated behind a few others joe thomas from wisconsin , sam baker from usc , and another from central michigan ,, but i also would love to see long here as well as road grader gaurd named manuel ramirez from texas tech ..

We shouldn't be thinking - or even care - about the "Brady Quinn Sweepstakes " - although I think he'll fall further in the first round than than the top 10 picks.

And  I like Levi Brown - we definitely need to strengthen the OL - but I'm thinking of a different player from Penn State...

Paul Posluszny

More Posluszny awards...

If the rest of the Bills' 2006 season 'goes south' (I hope it doesn't), we'd do well to draft him - if we have the chance.

820194[/snapback]

Posluszny is a very good player. He'd look nice in a Bills uni.

Then again, so would Florida State's Buster Davis, who I really like @ LB.

That said, I still hope we'll look to upgrade our interior lines first and foremost.