Chances Are That There Will Not Be a

Yes he is, but Atlanta is on some bulls*** with that guy. They wanted a first round pick for him when people were trying to get him this past off-season. I wonder what kind of pick they will be trying to say you have to give up to get him. They want to get a 1st round pick for a guy that they aren't even starting. I wouldn't even give them a 2nd rounder. I would however be willing to part with a 3rd rounder for him. I think that's what he was drafted in anyway. We probably would also need to word the contract funny, like the Vikes did with Hutchinson, so we could get him <_<

814508[/snapback]

What did we trade for Brunell's back-up?

They can't pay two QB's starter's money, so somebody will be able to purchase Schaub.

So if you hand it over to Craig Nall, does that mean you still go for a QB in the first round? What if Nall can lead this team? Those first round draft choices are like gold. You need to find out by the end of the year if Nall has a chance. The last thing I want to do is spend another year guessing if the Bills have a QB but if you have a shot at somebody like Quinn, you have to put some serious thought into it

814491[/snapback]

Just to clarify to everyone Nall is backing up the one the only kelly Holcomb. hes not even our back up whats makes you think he can be a quality satrter if hes not even a quality back up yet?