Robert Royal

95altima12

I am just tryin to get some other thoughts on Robert Royal.

I think he has done a great job with this team. Everyone said before the season he could block but he cann't catch the ball but i have seen him do both.

I realy like him so far, maybe because we havn't had a good TE for a while.

What do you all think?

I think he has done a great job with this team. Everyone said before the season he could block but he cann't catch the ball but i have seen him do both.

What do you all think?

813688[/snapback]

I think there should have been a penalty for the helmet-to-helmet hit on him. But once again, NE does it, look the other way.

What do you all think?

813688[/snapback]

He looked very good in the passing game today. Better hands and feet than advertised.

He looked very good in the passing game today.  Better hands and feet than advertised.

813692[/snapback]

Ya I thought he looked good today I liked him in the other games too. I saw all the games but the lions game I was out of town. I am from ATL, GA and it is my first time having Sunday Ticket. I remember as a kid watching the four SB games and some games when I was in BUF visiting my family (my mom and dad are from BUF). But this is my first season seeing all the games and i love it. Anyways I have kept up with the team from the internet. I think Royal has doon a great job and we should gve the ball to him more often he has proven that he has good hand as well as a good pass blocker.

Ya I thought he looked good today I liked him in the other games too. I saw all the games but the lions game I was out of town. I am from ATL, GA and it is my first time having Sunday Ticket. I remember as a kid watching the four SB games and some games when I was in BUF visiting my family (my mom and dad are from BUF). But this is my first season seeing all the games and i love it. Anyways I have kept up with the team from the internet. I think Royal has doon a great job and we should gve the ball to him more often he has proven that he has good hand as well as a good pass blocker.

813700[/snapback]

He made an amazing catch today and had one a few games ago, but he has dropped 4 easy passes and had 2 bad penalties. Today was a good game for him on the receiving side of it, so I'll lay off of him. I haven't been thrilled though.

What do you all think?

813688[/snapback]

I agree, he has played pretty well.

It is a shame that the offensive line, and QB, continue to struggle so badly in the passing game. I would love to see what Kevin Everett can do as well. He is a supposed "diamond in the rough" as a receiveing weapon, but not a great blocker. The Bills can't afford to put him out there on passing downs, so they have to stick with Royal, the better rounded player. It seems that devising a way to get the TE's more involved in the passing game would be a big help for Losman...

I agree, he has played pretty well.

It is a shame that the offensive line, and QB, continue to struggle so badly in the passing game.  I would love to see what Kevin Everett can do as well.  He is a supposed "diamond in the rough" as a receiveing weapon, but not  a great blocker.  The Bills can't afford to put him out there on passing downs, so they have to stick with Royal, the better rounded player.  It seems that devising a way to get the TE's more involved in the passing game would be a big help for Losman...

813737[/snapback]

Bravo. Gotta agree. If we could get an OL that can block, you'd see we probably have an above average TE corps.