Villarial is a piece of crap...states not 2 point

milfster1

It was funny listening to this piece of crap interview after the game on 97 ROCK. Says the problems with the offense all comes down to them not turning the ball over, making plays and avoiding stupid penalties in the end zone. Says that's the only thing wrong with the offense. WAY TO CALL OUT JP (turnovers), LEE (dropped pass) and PEARLESS (penalty), among others on the offense, without taking any accountability himself for today's game.

HEY CHRISTINE VILLARIAL, HERE'S AN ADDITIONAL PROBLEM WITH THE OFFENSE. IT'S THE OFFENSIVE LINE. You wiffed on your lame a$$ attempt to block a LB which got your QB blown up on one of the plays that caused a turnover. Guess what, another turnover occured when JP had to scramble out of the supposed "pocket" because protection had broken down. Does he leave the pocket because he wants to enjoy the scenary in the rest of the field DUMB-A$$? NO, it's cuz u and your imcompetent cohorts up front can't block worth a damned.

You know why that wuss was the first one to come out with DJ was hired and praise him publically. It was bcuz he knew that they had a history tgether and he would probably have a job 4 another year or 2 since DJ is very loyal to "his guys".

I'd like to see them waive him like MM did to Bobby Shaw a couple years ago, to get the veterans attention that inferior play and effort is not to be tolerated, along with those folks who want to bench JP for turning it over. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

People are all over JP right now, but at least the guy is out there trying to make something happen. Some1 needs to kick that offensive line in the groin to get their attention in that they are not doing there jobs.

Where are all the screams from some of you folks for the 2nd string offensive linemen to come in. How is it that bringing in a backup QB is going to get rid of the turnovers, but changing blockers won't help improve the blocking. If we need to see for next year, let's change the blockers and see what we got sitting on the bench.

Chris Villarial can go to he11 for all I care as I have never heard a person who sounded more unaccountable for being part of the problem in my life. At least JP admits he makes mistakes and hurts the team and needs to get better. Listening to CV, you'd think he was an all pro, not someone whose missed assignment was THE MAIN REASON for one of the turnovers he says are at the root of the problem.

We need players that have heart, and accountability on this team, not dog-crap like Chris Villarial. I didn't like him b4 this game as I think he is washed up, but that interview sealed the deal for me on that one.

Like I said, we shoulda signed Stephen Neal. We would of gotten younger and a little better at that position.

813139[/snapback]

Absolutely. I mentioned the same thing earlier in another post. We would strengthen ourselves and weaken New England, but what do we do, leave CV in and sign Tutan Reyes. WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I would have signed em' both, with the young up and coming Neal at RG and Reyes as a improvement over Anderson but still only a band-aid type solution until we can do better at LG. Like you said......WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I have mentioned this too at other times and what really gets me is we even had him in for a visit. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the standard quote every player gives after a game, it's the 3 keys to winning a game. Turnovers, Execution, and Penalties.

813143[/snapback]

That's fine, but if you were at the root of one of the major issues at least have the gonads to say out loud that you were part of the problem.

Lee Evans in his interview said that he felt bad because HE did not play very well.

JP said he hurt the team with turnovers and needs to reduce it. He says he will resort to trying anything to help with this.

Chris Villarial simply stays mum about the ofensive line and his missed assignment. Not even an "I need to look myself in the mirror", or "we need to protect JP" comment. He put all the blame on the others and refused to take accountability for his robbing Ralph Wilson of a paycheck every week.

HE'S A BUM. BUFFALO WILL INSTANTLY BECOME A BETTER TEAM THE MINUTE HE HITS THE WAIVER WIRE.

That's fine, but if you were at the root of one of the major issues at least have the gonads to say out loud that you were part of the problem.

Lee Evans in his interview said that he felt bad because HE did not play very well. 

JP said he hurt the team with turnovers and needs to reduce it.  He says he will resort to trying anything to help with this. 

Chris Villarial simply stays mum about the ofensive line and his missed assignment.  Not even an "I need to look myself in the mirror", or "we need to protect JP" comment.  He put all the blame on the others and refused to take accountability for his robbing Ralph Wilson of a paycheck every week.

HE'S A BUM.  BUFFALO WILL INSTANTLY BECOME A BETTER TEAM THE MINUTE HE HITS THE WAIVER WIRE.

813150[/snapback]

How many sacks did we give up today?

813152[/snapback]

Don't even try and come at that angle. The announcers were mentioning consistantly how JP didn't have time in the pocket. Once of his turnovers came when he had to scramble out of the pocket and the damned referee couldn't stumble his a$$ out of the way.

I think Tom Brady would take the 3 sacks a game he had in the first hald to get the portection he gets on all the other plays the rest of the day. That is in stark contrast to the 1 or 2 sacks that JP may have had but was under constant pressure the rest of the time.

JP has shown when given time he is a pretty decent QB with all the tools.

I'm not saying that JP played great today. He's a young QB making the same mistakes that other QB's make under similar situations. But some of you guys clamoring for Nall or any1 but JP are looking for any little thing to pin on the kid, instead of looking at what the true problem with our offense is (the offensive line).

Don't even try and come at that angle.  The announcers were mentioning consistantly how JP didn't have time in the pocket.  Once of his turnovers came when he had to scramble out of the pocket and the damned referee couldn't stumble his a$$ out of the way.   

I think Tom Brady would take the 3 sacks a game he had in the first hald to get the portection he gets on all the other plays the rest of the day.  That is in stark contrast to the 1 or 2 sacks that JP may have had but was under constant pressure the rest of the time. 

I'm not saying that JP played great today.  He's a young QB making the same mistakes that other QB's make under similar situations.  But some of you guys clamoring for Nall or any1 but JP are looking for any little thing to pin on the kid, instead of looking at what the true problem with our offense is (the offensive line).

813163[/snapback]

Yet I can show you 50 posts that said the announces were overhyping the Pats, and they suck and don't know what they are talking about.

Again, how many sacks?

813152[/snapback]

I say try this Aaron Merz over there and see what happens. I didn't hear his name mentioned to may times on the left side. Not sure how many times I seen McGahee get stuffed running to his right or get engulfed by Ty Warren or Vince Woolfork (guys that CV would have been blocking. There was 1 play Woolford just pushed Villarial backward, then jumped to the side and swallowed Willis. The announcer made a comment about it.

As far as the comment about being a better team, it's not all based on talent I'm making that comment on. It's based on heart and committment to your teammates, and accountability instead of trying to get the attention off of you when you screw up.

I know we are stuck with him, but I really can't stand players like him. What a waste of money.

Don't even try and come at that angle.  The announcers were mentioning consistantly how JP didn't have time in the pocket.  Once of his turnovers came when he had to scramble out of the pocket and the damned referee couldn't stumble his a$$ out of the way.   

I think Tom Brady would take the 3 sacks a game he had in the first hald to get the portection he gets on all the other plays the rest of the day.  That is in stark contrast to the 1 or 2 sacks that JP may have had but was under constant pressure the rest of the time. 

813163[/snapback]

You suck at watching games.

Yet I can show you 50 posts that said the announces were overhyping the Pats, and they suck and don't know what they are talking about. 

Again, how many sacks?

813168[/snapback]

VA....let me put this too you gently. I am not getting into this kiddish argument about JP with a guy who has Barney of all things as his avatar.

This post was simply about a member of an offensive line that has been referred to as inferior by fans, announcers, media and any1 else you can think of, and how I am sick of one of the underachievers calling out other teammates for being part of the problem when he refuses to take any accountability for his part in causing the turnovers he blamed others fall. That leads to dissention, not building chemistry which is what this team needs. That same offensive line helped Willis average a whopping 2.9 yards a carry.

That being said, back to the Barney Bag VABills. I'm tired of your JP is not the answer tirade in a post that was not even started about JP.

You suck at watching games.

813171[/snapback]

And this was based on what? Evidently I see that same things as the coaches see, because they state the same thing, that JP is a young player who will make mistakes as he gets the experience.

Just because I am not an outrageous "fan"atic who screams for the backup QB, and will allow a young player time to develop instead of starting brand new all over again, is no reason to insist that "I suck at watching games".

I think there was a QB named Rex Grossman on a Chicago team who had a bad game last week. Don't think they benched him. I'll leave it up to the coaches. If they want to put someone else in so be it, but I think we could use a change on the offensive line b4 we change the QB.

That being said, back to the Barney Bag VABills.  I'm tired of your JP is not the answer tirade in a post that was not even started about JP.

813175[/snapback]

And yet, I would like to see where I have said that this year. Little hint, I haven't.

All, I am just asking how many sacks the oline gave up. Why so defensive?

JP said he hurt the team with turnovers and needs to reduce it.  He says he will resort to trying anything to help with this. 

Chris Villarial simply stays mum about the ofensive line and his missed assignment.  Not even an "I need to look myself in the mirror", or "we need to protect JP" comment.  He put all the blame on the others and refused to take accountability for his robbing Ralph Wilson of a paycheck every week.

HE'S A BUM.  BUFFALO WILL INSTANTLY BECOME A BETTER TEAM THE MINUTE HE HITS THE WAIVER WIRE.

813150[/snapback]

do you actually care about these boilerplate postgame comments???

I am not an outrageous "fan"atic who screams

"HEY CHRISTINE VILLARIAL"

"that wuss"

"DUMB-A$$"

"I'd like to see them waive him"

"Chris Villarial can go to he11"

"HE'S A BUM"

"dog-crap like Chris Villarial"

Yes, you're the epitome of rationale and self-control...... :doh:

"HEY CHRISTINE VILLARIAL"

"that wuss"

"DUMB-A$$"

"I'd like to see them waive him"

"Chris Villarial can go to he11"

"HE'S A BUM"

"dog-crap like Chris Villarial"

Yes, you're the epitome of rationale and self-control...... :doh:

813250[/snapback]

To be fair, this analysis is based on the solid foundation that is (as Dave called it) boilerplate postgame comments. :doh: