Remainder of season...

This question doesn't really belong in this thread, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask this stupid question, but it's nagging me.

At the end of McGee's press conf, he mentioned that he's going to get away from the game for a little while and "go to chuck E. Cheese". Okay, so...I know that that place exists, but isn't it a kids joint? What do they have there that a grown man would want?

813222[/snapback]

Travis Henry is going to meet them there. He's meeting somebody from a chatroom and she is bringing a friend :doh:

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston W

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/10 - @ New York Jets W

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

3 and 5 the 1st half of season. 4 and 4 for 2nd half (but 3 of last 4),

makes for 7-9,

w signs of improvement by the end of the year. I have to hope for something, it's too early for me to start clutching at the "hoping for best draft choice" straw.

Gimme a W/L total...

I say...

11/5 - Green Bay W

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/10 - @ New York Jets L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee W

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

5-11. No progress made over last year, but too many wins to get a top-notch draft pick.

813075[/snapback]

I think that looks about right but obviously we won't know unless they play. I think we will win against Green Bay. If we do, will anyone be talking about a possible run to the playoffs like 2004?

11/5 - Green Bay L

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami W

12/24 - Tennessee L

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

3-13. Just not bad enough by one game to get Brady Quinn. The Bills would probably pass on him anyways and will draft a DB in the 1st round again.

At the end of McGee's press conf, he mentioned that he's going to get away from the game for a little while and "go to chuck E. Cheese". Okay, so...I know that that place exists, but isn't it a kids joint? What do they have there that a grown man would want?

813222[/snapback]

This really should be obvious but....

"I'm going to go home and just chill with my kids. I'm going to stay in the house and maybe go to Chuckie Cheese with them."

But...but...but whatever happened to takeout and XBox? I mean, when I wanna eat some greasy food and play some games, I don't want some zitty teenager in a mouse suit putting his arm around me and I most definitely don't want to be in a romper room full of screeching, germy grade schoolers. So WTF, Terrance?

813243[/snapback]

Is this really necessary, do we really have to do this? ;)

I'm with you dear....

The Bills make me want to SHOUT! 0:)

815383[/snapback]

What Bills fan can't say the team makes them want to shout.

Shout loudly at the TV as the veins are starting to pop out of their heads and their blood pressure rises to new dangerous levels. ;)

Its a good time to be a Bills fan people ;)

11/5 - Green Bay L

11/12 - @ Indianapolis L

11/19 - @ Houston L

11/26 - Jacksonville L

12/3 - San Diego L

12/17 - Miami L

12/24 - Tennessee L

12/31 - @ Baltimore L

Right now I have no confidence in this team....Can't call any of those teams gimmies...not even the Titans. The Titans almost beat the Colts, and you have to assume that Vince Young will be better with more snaps then he is now. Houston beat the Jags today!

813136[/snapback]

totally agree. this team can't be counted on to do anything right!