Being a Bills fan is like...

"Buffalo has now been outscored 123-19 in their last four secondary meetings with New England."

Talkin' Proud!

:angry:

812907[/snapback]

More like effing proud!

Ever see that logo that came out during that era with the two bison humping each other to the resemblance of the legit logo?

I wish I could find it...

:(:lol:

"Buffalo has now been outscored 123-19 in their last four secondary meetings with New England."

Talkin' Proud!

:angry:

812907[/snapback]

Three of those are with the Pats coming off a bye week. The Bills suck but giving Belichick 2 weeks to prepare compounds the problem.

I am so old that I remember when a 4 win season for the Patriots was a real accomplishment. I am also so old that I remember when the Steelers had the worst record in the league, never even having a winning season from the thirties, and a new coach came in who only won one game, and the only reason I didn't know the fans wanted to string him up was that was pre-internet days. I think that he won three super bowls in five years.

That being said, I was in the Chicago Area in the 40's, and I never remember a successful Chicago Cardinal, St. Louis Cardinal, or Arizona Cardinal football team.

Losman must be protected. I remember Jim Plunket, the Heisman Trophy winner being killed behind the Patriots line, to where he was no good even for the 49r's, and he didn't get over hearing footsteps until he got behind Oakland's line. He might be good, or he might be terrible, behind that line we have no way to judge.