Just in case you ever wondered what makes us

ajzepp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...they actually TORTURE people?  Glad we're above all that!  :P

812850[/snapback]

Yeah because beating someone suspected of plotting to blow people up stems from the same rationale of beating a midget because they are impure. Brilliant!

(Neither is right, but one is much worse)

North Korea is nothing short of hell on earth. They test chem and bio weapons on their own people. They jail and torture the families of suspected dissidents. They starve their countrymen for the sake of their military. There have even been documented reports of the Kim Jung Il and his elite generals being fed fruit grown in orchards fertalized with the bodies of dead dissidents and prisoners. (No, really I'm not making that up...)

If you want to make a point about the US not doing things perfectly, fine. But lets not be retarded and think that any we are currently doing compares in any way to what goes on over there.

Yeah because beating someone suspected of plotting to blow people up stems from the same rationale of beating a midget because they are impure. Brilliant!

(Neither is right, but one is much worse)

North Korea is nothing short of hell on earth. They test chem and bio weapons on their own people. They jail and torture the families of suspected dissidents. They starve their countrymen for the sake of their military. There have even been documented reports of the Kim Jung Il and his elite generals being fed fruit grown in orchards fertalized with the bodies of dead dissidents and prisoners. (No, really I'm not making that up...)

If you want to make a point about the US not doing things perfectly, fine. But lets not be retarded and think that any we are currently doing compares in any way to what goes on over there.

813844[/snapback]

OH MY GOD....are you saying we TORTURE people? :P

OH MY GOD....are you saying we TORTURE people?  :blink:

813874[/snapback]

Has that ever been up for debate? I doubt there are any nations that don't torture on some level.

Are you trying to make this discussion about something else? :P

Wow...they actually TORTURE people?  Glad we're above all that!  :P

812850[/snapback]

For fux sake, are you one of these cry baby do-gooders who thinks the military is a bunch of meanies for using such things as sleep deprivation or making the prisoners sit in their own peepee and poopy? Big fuggin deal....when they stop murdering innocent people and go back to their camel herding then we'll stop putting electrodes on their nuts to make them speak.

What the article is talkign about is completely different....get a clue.

For fux sake, are you one of these cry baby do-gooders who thinks the military is a bunch of meanies for using such things as sleep deprivation or making the prisoners sit in their own peepee and poopy? Big fuggin deal....when they stop murdering innocent people and go back to their camel herding then we'll stop putting electrodes on their nuts to make them speak.

What the article is talkign about is completely different....get a clue.

814066[/snapback]

what?....we TORTURE people????? :doh::lol:

what?....we TORTURE people????? :lol:  :lol:

814500[/snapback]

Of course we do. Only an idiot destined to die would look into the face of an enemy, and take an "I'm better than you" view. :doh:

You can argue blue skies, splay you hands to seek a higher understanding all you like. This enemy smiles, reaches out, then slowly saws your head off on tv.

Remember the Democrat Robt. McNamara?...who finally admitted he was wrong, 30 or so years hence? I guess he now has found personal solace for many of the names chisled in the black wall thanks to him. He was a big "rules of engagement" guy, or am I mistaken?

What are your rules of engagement, Tenny? Do they match yours of yore?

Of course we do. Only an idiot destined to die would look into the face of an enemy, and take an "I'm better than you" view.  :doh:

814521[/snapback]

I submit to you that...

a) We are all idiots destined to die

b) It's nearly impossible to enter into a fight without some formulation of the "I'm better than you" mentality. Otherwise, why are you fighting? For sport?

O dear, I actually agree with Cincy that it  is necessary to a point.

Of course, we at the same time need to act like we don't to keep a very important image.

814526[/snapback]

In the last century or so, various European powers have effected the death of, I dunno , 50 million or so. Stalin killed 20 or so million of his own countrymen. The Japs slaughtered and tortured millions. Pol Pot in Cambodia...the Killing Fields. Idi Amin in Uganda. The Hutus and Tutsis in Rwanda. The Soviet Bloc, the Chinese Communists, the Serbs' rape of Bosnia. The North Koreans, the Iranians and so forth. There is nothing like that done by us.

We Americans entered reluctantly two world wars, and numerous local conflicts...not because we are imperialistic - far from it. We have never been involved in mass murder or conquering.

This current President, like most of those former ones in our young nation, leads a fight for justice and people's rights worldwide. Our Nation never set out to to do this. But we do it because we despise oppression.

Edited by stuckincincy

In the last century or so, various European powers have effected the death of, I dunno , 50 million or so. Stalin killed 20 or so million of his own countrymen. The Japs slaughtered and tortured millions.  Pol Pot in Cambodia...the Killing Fields. Idi Amin in Uganda. The Hutus and Tutsis in Rwanda. The Soviet Bloc, the Chinese Communists, the  Serbs' rape of Bosnia. The North Koreans, the Iranians and so forth. There is nothing like that done by us.

We Americans entered reluctantly two world wars, and numerous local conflicts...not because we are imperialistic - far from it. We have never been involved in mass murder or conquering.

This current President, like most of those former ones in our young nation, leads a fight for justice and people's rights worldwide. Our Nation never set out to to do this. But we do it because we despise oppression.

814553[/snapback]

Damn right, Cincy.