Bills likely play Ravens without Jamal Lewis

Just read (on NFL.com) that Jamal Lewis is VERY likely to be suspended for four games due to his past indiscretions. . . starting with the Bills game.

If they can't win that game 6-3 or something like that, I give up. Kyle Boller and the rest of that Raven team are a bunch of hog o' lots. Nuff said.

They commented during the game last night that the league would likely suspend him four games, but here's my question: This is something that happened long before he was in the NFL, but that they only recently had enough of a case to charge him. If it happened before he was in the NFL, why would they suspend him? If you start suspending people for stuff they did in high school or college, we may as well close up shop and look forward to the all-women's NFL.

They commented during the game last night that the league would likely suspend him four games, but here's my question: This is something that happened long before he was in the NFL, but that they only recently had enough of a case to charge him. If it happened before he was in the NFL, why would they suspend him? If you start suspending people for stuff they did in high school or college, we may as well close up shop and look forward to the all-women's NFL.

58362[/snapback]

I think it is because he NOW is admitting guilt via his plea-bargain agreement. Does anybody know the details of how this works at the NFL commissioner's office?

I think it is because he NOW is admitting guilt via his plea-bargain agreement. Does anybody know the details of how this works at the NFL commissioner's office?

58367[/snapback]

I am very interested in what the NFL will do with this unusual situation. I wonder if the players association will have something to say about this.

If they can't win that game 6-3 or something like that, I give up. Kyle Boller and the rest of that Raven team are a bunch of hog o' lots. Nuff said.

58360[/snapback]

That game is in Baltimore and I expect their D will score more points than our O. Last night aside, they are a very strong intense team.

I think almost everyone, myself included, picked the Ravens to beat the Bills on LA's "prediction post". But they can definitely be beaten at home, with or without Jamal.

On O, Boller will make critical mistakes if pressured, I'm still not impressed with him at this stage of his career. Milloy better be back, though, or Heap will cause problems.

On D, Ravens LB crew is outstanding, & Ray is far and away the best player in the game IMO, but their DL is just OK. MW better get help against Suggs, though, or Drew will have a long day.

Anyways, if the Bills manage to ride a 2-game winning streak into M & T Stadium,

I'll be picking them here.

Do you think about 10 more Ravens can get hurt by then?  I'm going to that game

59220[/snapback]

The Bills should remind the players about covering fumbles. Boller fumbled 9 times in the 7 or so games he played last year, and fumbled twice against Cincy this year. The 2nd fumble occured when his own knee hit his hand. :D

58362[/snapback]

women are in just as much trouble as men