Just watched the 1st quarter again

todd

The team played well. Star was obviously McGee. He had some key pass breakups. On the roughing call against fletcher, he made a great move on the ball and broke it up. The interception that was called back in the endzone was timed perfectly. The guy is awesome. He may make some mistakes, but he's a better athlete than Vincent at this point.

Also-

-O-line played very well. Very, very well in fact.

-Drew played well. One bad pass. Got the ball out quickly against blitzes.

-Defense was quite good, despite the flags. Lots of pressure on Brady. Brady is damn good, though.

-The roughing call on fletcher was key. It was a load of crap. Horrible. Brady is the golden boy, and the refs know it.

All in all, the Bills held up to the Pats well. I'll watch more when the wife isn't around.

Do keep in mind that the Pats did NOT blitz at all in the first half.  Once they started at the end of the game, things fell apart.

PTR

58123[/snapback]

That's not true. They blitz a bunch in the first half and throughout the game.

Do keep in mind that the Pats did NOT blitz at all in the first half.  Once they started at the end of the game, things fell apart.

PTR

58123[/snapback]

I think the reason they didn't blitz to much was that long ball to Evans early in the game. a play we should have made against the Raiders even if it was an incompletion.

PTR

58123[/snapback]

They blitzed a few times, but appeared to me anyway, to be wary of it given DBs long balls to Evans and Moulds.