Why Are So Many Bashing The People Here

I have chosen not to post anything until now due to the fact that I really don't give a crap and have accepted the fact that this team has got more holes and has absolutely no heart (coaches included).

After reading a lot of the posts, I agree with a lot of the people venting and just because some of you "true believers" out there search for anything to justify this team, the people that are just plain fed up have every right to say so.

This team continues to play down to the competition and is not showing any signs of improvement. Just because a bunch of fans choose to tell it the way it is in no way makes them any less loyal to the team.

Someone needs to get a hold of this team and get a coach who is going to light a fire underneath the team and its' fans. I am so sick of whiffing on these coaches and until that is fixed, you will have the team playing like a bunch of nice guys that gets along with the coach. Hell, who wouldn't love to play for Jauron - he's a great guy :lol:

ps - You think those guys in the locker room down at HSBC are best friends with Lindy Ruff after falling behind 2-0? You get benched in a heartbeat under Ruff and you know what - it works - Go Freakin' Sabres!!!!!!! Now those guys play their balls off and can take my $$$ any day

There are a lot of different levels of "venting" as we are all finding out together.

There's...

-- Marv sucks and is too old venting

-- Losman is not, nor will he ever be a good QB venting

-- McGahee sucks venting

-- Clements sucks venting

-- The media sucks venting

-- and my personal favorite, I'm abandoning my fanship forever venting

There are a lot of different levels of "venting" as we are all finding out together. 

There's...

-- Marv sucks and is too old venting

-- Losman is not, nor will he ever be a good QB venting

-- McGahee sucks venting

-- Clements sucks venting

-- The media sucks venting

-- and my personal favorite, I'm abandoning my fanship forever venting

806644[/snapback]

What about, "why can't the Bills be like the Sabres" venting?

How can people actually buy jersey right now? What name would you actually want on your back! - besides Whitner

806648[/snapback]

I'd go with either "T.Spikes" or "B.Baumer"

You know, the reality is simply that I spent three hours watching our team suck yesterday. And in an effort to maybe find some empathy and pick up some Xs and Os insight, I come here. And I find what? A couple dozen people saying over and over and over what I already know...we sucked yesterday. Except they're more emphatic about it.

We need to get rid of Losman.

We're the new Cardinals.

No team sucks more than we do.

Our owner is cheap.

Our coaches are bullschitt.

My personal favorite: I could have told you we suck..that's why I don't watch the team anymore, but I'm a true fan of the team that I don't watch. :lol::P:P

When you see that many people panicking and acting irrationally, you can't help but get comfortable in the watchtower with a gun and just pick 'em off.

How about one of 50 that got away over the course of the last 6 years - gimme a break - this team has nothing...............How can people actually buy jersey right now? What name would you actually want on your back! - besides Whitner

806648[/snapback]

Actually, I think he'd want Flowers...

There's a line between "man, we sucked yesterday, that stinks" and "OMG WTF WE LOST TO THE LIONS CUT THE WHOLE TEAM FIRE ALL THE COACHES AND FRONT OFFICE WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!!!!1!11"

Actually, I think he'd want Flowers...

There's a line between "man, we sucked yesterday, that stinks" and "OMG WTF WE LOST TO THE LIONS CUT THE WHOLE TEAM FIRE ALL THE COACHES AND FRONT OFFICE WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!!!!1!11"

806675[/snapback]

And DO WHAT I DO! Never watch the team play, spend the afternoon playing golf, and when the team loses, come back here and tell everyone how smart I am that I never watch my favorite team!

I'm a BRILLIANT FAN, I AM!!!!

Bash? I'm over that....but it is sad and entertaining to see people explode when the Bills lose and then be kind enough to document their breakdowns on this board.

Something about the Bills brings out people's inner-retard around here. And the amount irrational and hyperbolic "vents" when they lose are mind-numbing.

We were fine when we were 2-2 but now every player and coach is worthless and should be replaced? Great, makes a lot of sense.

Telling us all that you can no longer stand to be a fan? Great, thanks for sharing. Later....

And DO WHAT I DO! Never watch the team play, spend the afternoon playing golf, and when the team loses, come back here and tell everyone how smart I am that I never watch my favorite team!

I'm a BRILLIANT FAN, I AM!!!!

806676[/snapback]

What did you shoot and where did you play ?