ESPN can't do it better! It's "Who Blew It!&quot

Oneonta Buffalo Fan

McGahee + Rudi Johnson = teh week 6 suck

Fortunately my WR's rocked:  Joe Horn & Roy Williams.

805548[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't happy with Rudi today either. At one point near halftime I had to turn it over to the Cinci game just to see if he had gotten hurt. I couldn't fathom that he'd have 0 fantasy points that far into the game.

Thankfully I had Travis Henry plugged in there today and my late game guys came on strong (Gates, Parker, R. Brown, Pennington and Coles). I have a pretty big lead, let's just hope I can hold on.

Deshaun Foster & Matt Stover

Luckily my WRs were Houshmanzadeh and Steve Smith  :(

805702[/snapback]

Fug you!....

Carson Palmer (yawn- he is putting up very pedestrian numbers...the Bengals suck!)

Willis McGahee (yawn)

Reggie Bush (who?)

Lee Evans (blah)

Jerricho Cotchery (did he play today?)

Eagles defense (took a day off)

But hey, I am only losing to BlueFire by 74 pts, going into Monday nights game...I have Robbie Gold and Desmond Howard!!!! I should be able to cut the lead to 60!

I got killed by the bye weeks this week.

My team sucks, I suck, I hate FF! I couldn't get a definitve word on if Shockey was going to play,

and was lead to believe he was pretty banged up. I benched him at the last minute...what does he do? He cathces two TD's...it may be one of his three good games of the season...I blew it...I feel like TD must have felt last year...nothing is working! Somebody fire me!

At 1-5, my season is all but done...

Fug you!....

Carson Palmer (yawn- he is putting up very pedestrian numbers...the Bengals suck!)

Willis McGahee (yawn)

Reggie Bush (who?)

Lee Evans (blah)

But hey, I am only losing to BlueFire by 74 pts, going into Monday nights game...I have Robbie Gold and Desmond Howard!!!!  I should be able to cut the lead to 60! 

My team sucks, I suck, I hate FF!  I couldn't get a definitve word on if Shockey was going to play,

and was lead to believe he was pretty banged up.  I benched him at the last minute...what does he do?  He cathces two TD's...it may be one of his three good games of the season...I blew it...I feel like TD must have felt last year...nothing is working!  Somebody fire me!

805857[/snapback]

Honestly, I thought you'd be a shitload better then you were today.

This was a very strange week in football.

Fug you!....

Willis McGahee (yawn)

Reggie Bush (who?)

Lee Evans (blah)

But hey, I am only losing to BlueFire by 74 pts, going into Monday nights game...I have Robbie Gold and Desmond Howard!!!!  I should be able to cut the lead to 60! 

My team sucks, I suck, I hate FF!  I couldn't get a definitve word on if Shockey was going to play,

and was lead to believe he was pretty banged up.  I benched him at the last minute...what does he do?  He cathces two TD's...it may be one of his three good games of the season...I blew it...I feel like TD must have felt last year...nothing is working!  Somebody fire me!

805857[/snapback]

OUCH! :(

Honestly, I thought you'd be a shitload better then you were today.

This was a very strange week in football.

805878[/snapback]

I thought I had a shitload better of a team, period...today, it seemed like every NFL offensive star had a huge game, except for my collection of losers...I figured I was in trouble with my WR's (I had 3 on bye weeks, 1 injured)...but I really thought Willis and Palmer would have great days.

Maybe your blowing me out is a payback from the FF gods, for my crack about you starting JP! He actually outscored Palmer by a couple of points...

I won't give up, but having a crappy team to root for, and a crappy FF is just tough!

GO SABRES! :(

I thought I had a shitload better of a team, period...today, it seemed like every NFL offensive star had a huge game, except for my collection of losers...I figured I was in trouble with my WR's (I had 3 on bye weeks, 1 injured)...but I really thought Willis and Palmer would have great days. 

Maybe your blowing me out is a payback from the FF gods, for my crack about you starting JP!  He actually outscored Palmer by a couple of points...

I won't give up, but having a crappy team to root for, and a crappy FF is just tough! 

GO SABRES! :P

806019[/snapback]

:lol: Go Sabres indeed!

Put up the most points (193) this week in the history of our league (8 years).

Bulger

LT2

Ronnie Brown

Holt

Roy Williams

Colston

Miller

Chargers

Carney

I beat my opponent by 123 points  :lol:

806415[/snapback]

Think that is big? You would have beaten me by 150!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.