Start another QB

tron35

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Run the Damn Ball put Losmans' performance against the Lions in the best perspecitve of anyone, in another thread. I am adlibing here:

Losman was bad at times, but he was the only reason the Bills still had a chance to win the game in the last 7 minutes.

Isn't that what most kinda thought we would get out of JP Losman, last year? Last season was a wash for him. Why so angry about it now? JP has some learning to do, to be sure, but he has improved some facets of his game. I fear that we won't give him the time he needs (almost any QB needs) to develop.

I think Run the Damn Ball put Losmans' performance against the Lions in the best perspecitve of anyone, in another thread.  I am adlibing here:

Losman was bad at times, but he was the only reason the Bills still had a chance to win the game in the last 7 minutes. 

Isn't that what most kinda thought we would get out of JP Losman, last year?  Last season was a wash for him.  Why so angry about it now?  JP has some learning to do, to be sure, but he has improved some facets of his game.  I fear that we won't give him the time he needs (almost any QB needs) to develop.

806852[/snapback]

Marv will give him the time.

Luckily he isn't as impatient as some fans.

Well, Risin... which of the 3 losers that have come in since Doug left have you believed in?  Sackson?  Deadsoe?  Loserman?

If you thought any of them was a shadow of Flutie, you should be a man and admit you were sadly mistaken.

805337[/snapback]

What the holy !@#$ing sh--? Are we really ressurecting the Flutie vs. everyone debate now? Because I just retired the Crap Throwing Monkey precisely because I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS FINALLY DEAD AND BURIED!!!

Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ on a pony, some of you people are preternatural morons. <_<:D;)

What the holy !@#$ing sh--?  Are we really ressurecting the Flutie vs. everyone debate now?  Because I just retired the Crap Throwing Monkey precisely because I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS FINALLY DEAD AND BURIED!!!

Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ on a pony, some of you people are preternatural morons.   <_<  :D  ;)

806904[/snapback]

What on earth would make you think that this topic will ever die?

What the holy !@#$ing sh--?  Are we really resurrecting the Flutie vs. everyone debate now?  Because I just retired the Crap Throwing Monkey precisely because I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS FINALLY DEAD AND BURIED!!!

Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ on a pony, some of you people are preternatural morons.  <_<  :D  ;)

806904[/snapback]

I love Mondays, especially after a loss as fugly as this one...

(BTW: fixed your typo. No thanks necessary. :) )

(BTW: fixed your typo. No thanks necessary. :D )

807060[/snapback]

Agreed. Do you realize with a little bit of cash, we could have one hell of a sitcom on our hands. <_<

Agreed. Do you realize with a little bit of cash, we could have one hell of a sitcom on our hands. <_<

807069[/snapback]

You know, that's probably the number one reason why I come here....the humor. Sure, you have the tards, the bridge jumpers, the pompous blowhards, etc....but there are some people on here who are just flat out funny as hell. It's pretty rare that I spend time here on a given day and not find myself laughing alone at my keyboard like an idiot.

You know, that's probably the number one reason why I come here....the humor. Sure, you have the tards, the bridge jumpers, the pompous blowhards, etc....but there are some people on here who are just flat out funny as hell.

807077[/snapback]

I think the tards, bridge jumpers and pompous blowhards are pretty funny themselves.

I think the tards, bridge jumpers and pompous blowhards are pretty funny themselves.

807095[/snapback]

Good point...I guess I meant people who are INTENTIONALLY trying to be funny, lol.

(BTW: fixed your typo. No thanks necessary. :D )

807060[/snapback]

Thank you. Even though it was intentional. For VABills' sake...he gets all giggly when he "catches" me in a "mistake". <_<

Six, seven years ago, pre-DF/RJ...we didn't take ourselves as seriously as so many of these pinheads here do now, did we?

I think Run the Damn Ball put Losmans' performance against the Lions in the best perspecitve of anyone, in another thread.  I am adlibing here:

Isn't that what most kinda thought we would get out of JP Losman, last year?  Last season was a wash for him.  Why so angry about it now?  JP has some learning to do, to be sure, but he has improved some facets of his game.  I fear that we won't give him the time he needs (almost any QB needs) to develop.

806852[/snapback]

Losman was terrible (and I mean terrible) in the first half but he was one of the only Bills that I thought really did anything to give the Bills a chance to win yesterday. He made a great play on the first touchdown and engineered a great drive to make it 17-20. And everyone had to think we were in great shape on our second to last drive but we ended up passing on every down and eventually that screwed up (we seem to blow a late drive like that every game).

People should get used to the idea of Losman being the QB this season and into next season. Because there's no way we give him 16 games this year without finding out if it helped him grow into a better QB for the next season (because a lot of growth is going to happen when he's mulling over his first full season this spring).

I still see enough from JP that I think he could turn into a pretty great QB for the Bills. All his problems seem correctable. Any new young QB will give us all the same problems over again and I don't think any pro bowl veterans are going to become available and want to sign with Buffalo.

Has anyone else noticed that JSP has not had another tard poll since he won.

Come on JSP we both know that this week there have been some very prime canidates.  Will you please set up a poll.

Pretty please  <_<

807116[/snapback]

I think the polling feature limits your choices to less than 50, though...

I also think Joe's very upset that he was voted the first 'Tard of the Week.

What the holy !@#$ing sh--?  Are we really ressurecting the Flutie vs. everyone debate now?  Because I just retired the Crap Throwing Monkey precisely because I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS FINALLY DEAD AND BURIED!!!

Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ on a pony, some of you people are preternatural morons.  <_<  :D  ;)

806904[/snapback]

I think that JP hanging his RBs out to dry on the short passes has people reminiscing about Flutie's propensity to do the same. Also, that guy could complete a pass to the back of a right guard like nobody's business. Good times.

[tard]He sure was better than "Roberta," and that's good enough for me.[/tard]

Six, seven years ago, pre-DF/RJ...we didn't take ourselves as seriously as so many of these pinheads here do now, did we?

807104[/snapback]

Surely you jest.

I keep hoping the young'uns will grow out of it. (A few of the older ones, I've given up on... <_< )