Start another QB

tron35

It's not a matter of still supporting the decision. It's a matter of not CARING about the decision any more. Move on.

805466[/snapback]

The decision is important because the same guy who chose Roberta drafted Loserman. Bills fans should learn from history. Why would the Bills ever have faith in this guy? Let's hope that Marv gets this corrected by the next training camp.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to defend anything the retarded Fruite fanboy has said, but: if you don't see pocket awareness as a problem w/ this kid I think you have Bills blinders on.  He needs to step up in the pocket and prevent that fumble; and the play at the end of the half was another horrible sack that cost us more points if not for Lindell. 

The Parrish TD was terrific, but maybe people forget that RJ the antichrist in his 2nd start here threw a nearly identical 40 yard dart on the run for a TD to Moulds in Miami....guys of that cloth will do that occasionally, but it's hard to win with these ill-timed sacks and lack of awareness compounded with a lack of ball security.

805481[/snapback]

The sack at the end of the first half I agree with. Lindell bailed his ass out big time there.

But I do not understand how you can reasonably expect someone to recognize their left tackle failed to make contact with his DE and that said DE is now coming from behind your right shoulder as you look downfield waiting for a playaction bomb to develop.

I'm not going to defend anything the retarded Fruite fanboy has said, but: if you don't see pocket awareness as a problem w/ this kid I think you have Bills blinders on.  He needs to step up in the pocket and prevent that fumble; and the play at the end of the half was another horrible sack that cost us more points if not for Lindell. 

The Parrish TD was terrific, but maybe people forget that RJ the antichrist in his 2nd start here threw a nearly identical 40 yard dart on the run for a TD to Moulds in Miami....guys of that cloth will do that occasionally, but it's hard to win with these ill-timed sacks and lack of awareness compounded with a lack of ball security.

805481[/snapback]

The only retards here are the guys who do not remember how great it was to cheer for a winning team. The Kelly era was obviously the best time since the 60s but the Flutie seasons were infinitely better than the crap the Bills have served up since. Doug deserves far more respect than what is shown on this board.

The decision is important because the same guy who chose Roberta drafted Loserman.  Bills fans should learn from history.  Why would the Bills ever have faith in this guy?  Let's hope that Marv gets this corrected by the next training camp.

805485[/snapback]

The whole LEAGUE chose someone other than Flutie for over a decade....your argument(s) that use ONE example to make some sort of generalization is just as ridiculous as those people on here who cmpletely change their stance on the team because of one single play, a single series, or a single game.

The sack at the end of the first half I agree with. Lindell bailed his ass out big time there.

But I do not understand how you can reasonably expect someone to recognize their left tackle failed to make contact with his DE and that said DE is now coming from behind your right shoulder as you look downfield waiting for a playaction bomb to develop.

805489[/snapback]

You are correct and that happened all day, better yet willis is supposed to chip block the guy and if he got more than an elbow on him, I'd be impressed. But hey, willis made a good block a couple of weeks back. This whole team needs to play more consistent and that includes JP, but some like to place the blame on one player every week.......We are rebuilding and lost to a rebuilding team by 3 points.....lets switch QB's. Spare me!

The whole LEAGUE chose someone other than Flutie for over a decade....your argument(s) that use ONE example to make some sort of generalization is just as ridiculous as those people on here who cmpletely change their stance on the team because of one single play, a single series, or a single game.

805495[/snapback]

Yes, the whole league were a bunch of tools for not signing Flutie in his prime. It was the equivalent of not bringing up a guy who scores 120 goals in the AHL. When he was winning all those CFL MVP awards, it was bloody obvious that he was superior to garbage players like Todd Collins and Billy Joe Hobert and I rejoiced when AJ Smith was finally able to win his case for bringing him here. If senile Wilson and Donahoe hadn't fallen in love with the bandanna boy, Bills fans would have had far happier memories over the past few seasons.

Yes, the whole league were a bunch of tools for not signing Flutie in his prime.  It was the equivalent of not bringing up a guy who scores 120 goals in the AHL.  When he was winning all those CFL MVP awards, it was bloody obvious that he was superior to garbage players like Todd Collins and Billy Joe Hobert and I rejoiced when AJ Smith was finally able to win his case for bringing him here.  If senile Wilson and Donahoe hadn't fallen in love with the bandanna boy, Bills fans would have had far happier memories over the past few seasons.

805512[/snapback]

Doug,

how do you like BC's chances in the ACC this year?

Yes, the whole league were a bunch of tools for not signing Flutie in his prime.  It was the equivalent of not bringing up a guy who scores 120 goals in the AHL.  When he was winning all those CFL MVP awards, it was bloody obvious that he was superior to garbage players like Todd Collins and Billy Joe Hobert and I rejoiced when AJ Smith was finally able to win his case for bringing him here.  If senile Wilson and Donahoe hadn't fallen in love with the bandanna boy, Bills fans would have had far happier memories over the past few seasons.

805512[/snapback]

Three words for ya...."five foot nine"

805512[/snapback]

It's all aboot the O-fence, eh?

Losman hasn't played as bad as I thought he would. He also hasn't played great.

There are three positions we need to focus on this offseason - OL, DL, and QB.

At QB I'd love to see us bring in Matt Schaub to compete with Losman. Blalock at guard would be great too.

Losman hasn't played as bad as I thought he would.  He also hasn't played great.

At QB I'd love to see us bring in Matt Schaub to compete with Losman.  Blalock at guard would be great too.

805524[/snapback]

Only part of the QB position we need to focus on is backup.

We need OL, DL, CB, FB and TE long before QB.

It's all aboot the O-fence,  eh?

805523[/snapback]

No it's obviously not but the one thing the 21-9 Flutie vs Sackson debate should have made abundantly clear - a QB is far more important than any other player on the field. It's painful to root for a team with a crappy one. I don't want Marv's legacy to be tainted by hitching his wagon with someone who is in over his head.

This whole team needs to play more consistent and that includes JP, but some like to place the blame on one player every week.......We are rebuilding and lost to a rebuilding team by 3 points.....lets switch QB's. Spare me!

805507[/snapback]

Exactly! The whole teams needs to play with more consistency. They're all blowing assignments all the time. With this O Line, its almost a given that on 3rd down there's pressure. If I were JP, I'd just go back and start running on 3rd down, because there is no pocket to be aware of.

Losman hasn't played as bad as I thought he would.  He also hasn't played great.

At QB I'd love to see us bring in Matt Schaub to compete with Losman.  Blalock at guard would be great too.

805524[/snapback]

I was hoping they'd spend a late pick on Gradkowski, he is from western pa. I agree with your post but we just spent alot of capital on the DL already, I think you should change that to read LB..

Spikes is history as soon as it helps the salary cap IMO....

Actually,  it's not.

Then again,  you've never been accused of having a clue.

805534[/snapback]

LOL rofl omg good one! I've never been accused of having clue, therefore I don't have a clue right? Oh ha, I wish I could buy that sort of wit.

I thought you had me on ignore jackass? Plz stop sucking so much at posting.