Start another QB

tron35

Of course not.. but a good percentage of them are.  He demonstrates very little awareness.  The soon to be 44 year old man would have avoided a bunch of them.

805438[/snapback]

Yeah, only to have his pass go deflecting off the head of a lineman <_<

Enough with the flutie crap already!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't "one of the worst"  when Rob was in there.

Get your facts straight,  then we'll talk,  eh?

You're nothing but another bitter Canadian,  who knows crap out football,  and needs to put down the Molson XXX.

Check the part of your post I bolded,  told me all I needed to know.

805354[/snapback]

Chill with the Canuck bashing, some of us know our football <_<

Yeah, only to have his pass go deflecting off the head of a lineman  <_<

805440[/snapback]

Even if that was the outcome.. I would still rather have that than a 10 year loss or a fumble.

The only Flutie crap that I have read on this board are the idiots who refuse to acknowledge that it was a huge mistake to let him go. The Bills still haven't recovered from this error in judgment.

Yeah, only to have his pass go deflecting off the head of a lineman  ;)

805440[/snapback]

This thread is a real retard rollercoaster, and it's all cuz of you AJ <_<:( j/k

On a lighter note, Roma also lost today to a sh------- team.

Even if that was the outcome.. I would still rather have that than a 10 year loss or a fumble.

The only Flutie crap that I have read on this board are the idiots who refuse to acknowledge that it was a huge mistake to let him go.  The Bills still haven't recovered from this error in judgment.

805452[/snapback]

And how long will it take to recover from having to read your brain dead posts?

The only Flutie crap that I have read on this board are the idiots who refuse to acknowledge that it was a huge mistake to let him go.  The Bills still haven't recovered from this error in judgment.

805452[/snapback]

Doug, please find something better to do with your time than posting on the message board of a team you used ot play for.

805452[/snapback]

yeah, cause Flutie went on to start for the Chargers and Pats, won a few playoff games and then led them to a superbowl win <_<

Neither one of them was the answer....we've had exactly one mainstay, stud QB in the last 20 years, and he goes by the name of Jimbo.

This thread is a real retard rollercoaster, and it's all cuz of you AJ  <_<;) j/k

On a lighter note, Roma also lost today to a sh------- team.

805456[/snapback]

Dude, there are so many tards on here today that we could put Windex out of business.

Who did Roma lose to? I thought the next game wasn't until the 18th?? WTF?

Dude, there are so many tards on here today that we could put Windex out of business.

Who did Roma lose to? I thought the next game wasn't until the 18th?? WTF?

805464[/snapback]

They lost a league game. Against Reggia Calabria.

Their next champions league game is wednesday. How many times do i have to explain it, or are you the one drastically using all the excess windex <_<

It's not a matter of still supporting the decision. It's a matter of not CARING about the decision any more. Move on.

805466[/snapback]

Exactly.

Of course not.. but a good percentage of them are.  He demonstrates very little awareness.  The soon to be 44 year old man would have avoided a bunch of them.

805438[/snapback]

Well then let me get this straight......everytime JP drops back to pass he should just throw the ball away or just start scrambling around because the line blows horse rooster.....just because you can type the phrase:pocket awareness, doesn't mean you know anything about: pocket awareness. But hey, it makes you sound good..........Pocket Awareness , there I said it, I muust know alot about this game you call football.......I am now an expert on QB play!

They lost a league game.  Against Reggia Calabria. 

Their next champions league game is wednesday.  How many times do i have to explain it, or are you the one drastically using all the excess windex ;)

805467[/snapback]

Sorry, guess I was too busy having all sorts of hot, kinky sex over the past few days to even care <_<

Well then let me get this straight......everytime JP drops back to pass he should just throw the ball away or just start scrambling around because the line blows horse rooster.....just because you can type the phrase:pocket awareness, doesn't mean you know anything about: pocket awareness. But hey, it makes you sound good..........Pocket Awareness , there I said it, I muust know alot about this game you call football.......I am now an expert on QB play!

805469[/snapback]

I think this thread just developed a great QB coach in the making. Congrats, you should be getting a call from Marv tomorrow.

yeah, cause Flutie went on to start for the Chargers and Pats, won a few playoff games and then led them to a superbowl win  <_<

Neither one of them was the answer....we've had exactly one mainstay, stud QB in the last 20 years, and he goes by the name of Jimbo.

805461[/snapback]

True, Flutie did not transform the 1-15 Chargers into a powerhouse but he did make them respectable. Marty made the same mistake that the Bills made and went with youth way too soon.

Flutie was the answer from 1998 thru the Deadsoe era. If you put him on the field today, he would be below the top echelon of NFL QB's but clearly superior to a stiff like Loserman.

;) I don't blame you.  When is the tape going to be on youtube?

805473[/snapback]

Hey, a gentleman never kisses and tel.....eh, who am I kidding! <_<

805469[/snapback]

I'm not going to defend anything the retarded Fruite fanboy has said, but: if you don't see pocket awareness as a problem w/ this kid I think you have Bills blinders on. He needs to step up in the pocket and prevent that fumble; and the play at the end of the half was another horrible sack that cost us more points if not for Lindell.

The Parrish TD was terrific, but maybe people forget that RJ the antichrist in his 2nd start here threw a nearly identical 40 yard dart on the run for a TD to Moulds in Miami....guys of that cloth will do that occasionally, but it's hard to win with these ill-timed sacks and lack of awareness compounded with a lack of ball security.