(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys................

Kitna has all day to throw the ball, it's tearing the ass out of our CB's.

804809[/snapback]

In other words, the same thing is happening today as has happened in most of our games the last 3-4 years?

This team will suck until they bring in some actual talent on both lines instead of relying on overachievers.

Guys................

Kitna has all day to throw the ball, it's tearing the ass out of our CB's.

804809[/snapback]

Yeah--but Schobel's stats are up for those who want to claim --at the end of the season--that we dont need to address our DE situation.

In other words,  the same thing is happening today as has happened in most of our games the last 3-4 years? 

This team will suck until they bring in some actual talent on both lines instead of relying on overachievers.

804815[/snapback]

Amen!

if you can read and atleast interpret anything, you would know I was referring to the people who complain and whine everyweek

you directly attacked me.......I didnt directly attack anyone...

and if you can't understand the word I typed, then your picture is next to the definition  :doh:

and no sorry to disappoint you but I'm sure if you want to bring educational level into this, I would put you to shame.....sorry

now go back to watching tv at your moms and leave the computer to the big boys :blink:

804785[/snapback]

This is an opinionated board, people have the right to complain and whine. Get used to it, there is no need to call them dumb.

I can tell you must have a PHD by your posts. :P