winless teams in the NFL always worry me

Max997

This game won't be a walk in the park, but if we play good football, run Willis, and don't make dumb mistakes our football talent advantage will take care of the result and we'll move to 3-3. I really am excited about getting Spikes back. I hope he's able to go and make a difference.

Winless teams worry me less than any other team, as it means that they have not won a game, and therefore, are not a good team.

This insightful analysis has not been easy to come by. It has taken me decades to ascertain this fact: no wins==bad team.

The Bills secondary will have their hands full with all of those great #1 receivers the Lions have drafted in the last years. Matt Millen is building a powerhouse team, one that will be scaring fans like Max for years to come.

Winless teams worry me less than any other team, as it means that they have not won a game, and therefore, are not a good team. 

This insightful analysis has not been easy to come by.  It has taken me decades to ascertain this fact:  no wins==bad team.

The Bills secondary will have their hands full with all of those great #1 receivers the Lions have drafted in the last years.  Matt Millen is building a powerhouse team, one that will be scaring fans like Max for years to come.

804047[/snapback]

winless teams are always dangerous to play because they dont have anything to lose and only care about getting that first win

good team or not, winless teams will give that much more on gameday, just look at what happened today, 3 winless teams all won, if you dont see the danger in playing a winless team now then you simply are not paying attention

how did the Bills secondary fair today against one of detroits #1 receivers?

the most important thing to remember is that winless teams eventually win