(OT) but funny

ch19079

i know it will get moved, but noone goes to that forum...... and this will give you a lauph.

The following quotes are all by George W. Bush. None have been altered in any way.

"The White House is in Washington, D.C. It's up East"

"I'd like to go down to South America. There is a complicateing factor there. The Mexican presidential election is taking place, and I certainly don't want to get involved in that."

"The people who care more about that land are the hard-working farmers and ranchers of your part of the state of Washington, D.C."

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here."

(^wtf?)

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating"

"Most people in Arkansas know where Texas is, and all the people in Texas know where Arkansas is."

"And so, in my State of the--my State of the Union--or State--my speech to this nation, whatevery you want to call it, speech to the nation--I asked Americans to give 4,000 years--4,000 hours--over the next--the rest of your life--of service to America. That's what I asked--4,000 hours."

"How much time do we need to see clearly that he's not disarming? As I said, this looks like a re-run of a bad movie and I'm not interested in watchin' it."

"I understand that the unrest in the middle East creates unrest throughout the region."

"My administration has been calling upon all the leaders in the--in the Middle East to do everything they can to stop the violence, to tell the different parties involved that peace will never happen."

"And so, in my State of the--my State of the Union--or State--my speech to this nation, whatevery you want to call it, speech to the nation--I asked Americans to give 4,000 years--4,000 hours--over the next--the rest of your life--of service to America. That's what I asked--4,000 hours."

Classic! :devil:

Lots of people go to the PPP. Nice try, but let's keep politics off the football side...

57604[/snapback]

Why?

I can understand it if SDS personally said it. I wouldn't hesitate to question him, it is his right.

Just look at all the other OT crap... Why draw the line at something as important as politics?

Because it gets people to think about serious issues.

I think this "Ostrich" approach disturbs me most about America.

People just don't want their feathers ruffled... Too bad.

Why?

I can understand it if SDS personally said it.  I wouldn't hesitate to question him, it is his right.

Just look at all the other OT crap... Why draw the line at something as important as politics?

Because it gets people to think about serious issues.

I think this "Ostrich" approach disturbs me most about America.

People just don't want their feathers ruffled... Too bad.

57875[/snapback]

Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want anyone to miss something as "important" as this thread! :lol:

i posted it on the football site cus i think 90% of them NEVER come to the political site.

and that post was funny. it gave a few people who are not interested in politics, or atleast not interested in a long debate of the issues, a chance to lauph at some REAL quotes from OUR REAL LIFE PRESIDENT. i figured a few people would care about our president, or atleast lauph at him alittle.

i am very conserned about the lack of teamwork and the massive amount of mistakes the bills have shown in the past 3 games (specifically in the last 5 miin. of the games). and talk about them and go to TBD all the freakin time. i know i have a football addition... but every once and a while reading some funny real life news is good too.

i am very conserned about the lack of teamwork and the massive amount of mistakes the bills have shown in the past 3 games (specifically in the last 5 miin. of the games). and talk about them and go to TBD all the freakin time.

58053[/snapback]

Hey, this doesn't belong on PPP. Take it to the damned football board!

:lol::lol: