Ban Cars! They are deadly weapons!

Ramius

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2620745

We need to ban all cars! They can be used to harm people!

On the football side, phillips needs to be severly beaten. Honestly, some people never learn. Looks like hes too big a puss to actually fight GUYS with his hands too. What a waste of a human life.

801423[/snapback]

That's unusual. As a car owner, he's actually more likely to shoot people... :doh::(:P

How about we just ban Phillips instead. Hard to believe there were actually calls on TBD for John Butler to sign him, back in the day...

(Thankfully, I believe most of those posters are gone.)

How about we just ban Phillips instead. Hard to believe there were actually calls on TBD for John Butler to sign him, back in the day...

(Thankfully, I believe most of those posters are gone.)

801481[/snapback]

Wow, time passes quickly. I remember that clearly. I think that you and I led the call to not sign this criminal. :lol: I remember Jim Brown tried to hep him out and came away saying that Phillips was nuts.

Do you remember when the Bills signed Wayne Simmons? I seem to recall that he had an huge arrest record, but all I could find on Google was a DWI. When we would call the fins criminals, "Des" the dolphin fan would throw Simmons back at us. :lol: