Sports Guy on Nick Saban

mary owen

(Question: Do you think Nick Saban lies awake at 3:30 in the morning talking himself into the Joey Harrington Era and telling his wife, "You know, he was saddled with the worst receivers in the league in Detroit … and the crowd never gave him a chance … and he had three coaches in four years … and if his name was 'Joe' instead of 'Joey,' he'd sound much more competent … " as his wife keeps mumbling, "Go back to sleep, honey, go back to sleep."?)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/061006

Guess he should have went to dinner with the president when invited ! That was a bad karma move on his part !

When the president invites you for dinner, you say yes.

797989[/snapback]

good point!

Guess he should have went to dinner with the president when invited ! That was a bad karma move on his part !

When the president invites you for dinner, you say yes.

797989[/snapback]

Why :lol: ? Is it the president who used the evil CIA to get him to sign Culpepper

I've said this myself about "Jay-Pee."

It's time he switched to Jon.

Jon Losman.

See, that's respectable; that's a man's name.

798002[/snapback]

I think we should call him Juan Pierre. He'd definately succeed with a name like that.

2. Bri from Indiana: "My buddy Ty and I have ongoing discussions about how Shell would do in other jobs, like as a deli manager, or manager of the Oakland A's. I contend that he would stand utterly still, with a headset on, in every situation, while things unraveled around him. For example, as a deli manager he'd stare blankly out at the oncoming lunch crowd as the deli ran out of cold cuts that he forgot to order. Don't you think this could be a show, something like 'The Shell Situation,' where they just move Art around to a bunch of different jobs to see if he really reacts the same way to everything? I'm sure Fox or MTV already has the rights to it though."

The funniest thing i've read all week.