OT-Nascar Dale Jr docked 25 points

Thailog80

You got to be stevestojaning me

This company (nascar) does nothing but promote booze and Boner-X drugs and they fine a guy 25 championship points for saying stevestojan on TV.....WTF? Maybe Jerry Falwell should be the next president of Nascar. Outragious.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ...Im done with that stevestojan sucking outfit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without the stevestojan, I would have wanted to fine him simply for the most horrible grammar and trashy accent.  Did anyone else actually HEAR this guy.  My ears were hurting.

57308[/snapback]

when you gots that much money, you dont need to be speaking the good kinda english.

You got to be stevestojaning me

This company (nascar) does nothing but promote booze and Boner-X drugs and they fine a guy 25 championship points for saying stevestojan on TV.....WTF? Maybe Jerry Falwell should be the next president of Nascar. Outragious.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ...Im done with that stevestojan sucking outfit.

57291[/snapback]

Pathetic. Rule a week NASCAR. Guess they never figured some of us have been in the pits at a stock car race. stevestojan is one of the kinder phrases. guess everyone has to be whiney little weasel like Jeffie.

the precedent was set earlier this season when they fined a couple of busch guys for doing the same thing. so they sorta had no choice. if they hadn't, everyone would be bitching and complaining that he got special treatment because he has a special last name.

i think jr's a good guy but he still has a little growing up to do. i hope to god martin sneaks up and takes this thing....at least he knows how to act, and he doesn't do those ridiculous jock-flexing "burnouts" when he wins, he just drives to victory lane. sort of like how thurman used to just hand the ball to the ref..."act like you've been there before."

Mike Helton did what was right.

Nascar is a sponsor heavy sport (whether it be booze or what have you.) It's also a big family sport nowadays. You can't have idiots like Junior sitting there cussing on the air like they own the public airwaves. Hell I think NBC or whoever had the race will probably get a fine from the FCC.

No big deal??? Actually a pretty big deal.

Junior got what he deserved, about time NASCAR stopped protecting him because of his last name.

Mike Helton did what was right.

Nascar is a sponsor heavy sport (whether it be booze or what have you.)  It's also a big family sport nowadays.  You can't have idiots like Junior sitting there cussing on the air like they own the public airwaves.  Hell I think NBC or whoever had the race will probably get a fine from the FCC.

No big deal???  Actually a pretty big deal.

Junior got what he deserved, about time NASCAR stopped protecting him because of his last name.

57383[/snapback]

I hear worse on Primetime TV.

I love it...Nascar fining the son of the "ICON" that brought them where they are today. A guy that died promoting their so called "sport".

I love it...Nascar fining the son of the "ICON" that brought them where they are today. A guy that died promoting their so called "sport".

57403[/snapback]

This is EXACTLY why I'm glad he got nailed. He isn't any different then anyone else because of his last name. Because his dad is a legend everyone is supposed to turn their heads when he gets out of line????

This is EXACTLY why I'm glad he got nailed.  He isn't any different then anyone else because of his last name.  Because his dad is a legend everyone is supposed to turn their heads when he gets out of line????

57414[/snapback]

Personally I now hope he wins the title.....takes the trophy then calls them all c*cksuckers and hands it to the number two finisher.

To me this makes Nascar look like the cheesers they really are. Playoffs in car racing? Give me a fuggin break. Don't they bill Daytona as "The Superbowl" of Nascar? That would be the equivalant of the Superbowl during kickoff weekend......Nascar sold out their fans to corperate america.....and didnt even have the dignity to wipe their chins off afterwards.

Personally I now hope he wins the title.....takes the trophy then calls them all c*cksuckers and hands it to the number two finisher.

To me this makes Nascar look like the cheesers they really are. Playoffs in car racing? Give me a fuggin break. Don't they bill Daytona as "The Superbowl" of Nascar? That would be the equivalant of the Superbowl during kickoff weekend......Nascar sold out their fans to corperate america.....and didnt even have the dignity to wipe their chins off afterwards.

57503[/snapback]

Sorry guys but that's what happens when your sport becomes mainstream and popular with corporations. They must be getting advice from Paul Tagliabue and the No Fun League. Pretty soon the drivers won't be allowed to take off their helmets until they are off of the track and doing a celebration burnout will be a penalty for "taunting."