Did I just make a mistake? I just dont know

Now I will say this....and I dont know if I shouldn't feel this way...but I feel a loyalty to my supervisor and one of the reasons why I canceled my grievance was they set her up to get in trouble if they lost...they made HER give the punishment even though she didn't agree with it....

794466[/snapback]

I once felt this way. But unfortunately, companies have no loyalty to the employee anymore. Try not to let your personal feelings for your boss let you get in trouble...

I dont know if is that mgt hates me so much as it seems to hate everyone....

I have been at this particular office for about 3 years....and since that time it has gone through a COMPLETE change of staff except for me and my supervisor...either by firing, quitting, or finding other jobs....

It is so bad that:

- People that they are hiring are quitting before they actually here long enough to know their names...the last hire quit BEFORE she started her job this was in another office within the dept.

- I am not sure if it my bad letter or where I cam coming from on campus that is not allowing me to move....

Now I will say this....and I dont know if I shouldn't feel this way...but I feel a loyalty to my supervisor and one of the reasons why I canceled my grievance was they set her up to get in trouble if they lost...they made HER give the punishment even though she didn't agree with it....

794466[/snapback]

Wrong again John. If they "made" her do it, why would she get in "trouble" if the union won the grievance.

I suggest that you become active in your union and more familiar with the procedures, etc.

You might make be a good shop steward.

I always thought the only thing Unions were good for was when you screwed up.  So you kinda screwed up twice.  Should have taken advice and fought it, that's why you pay dues.

794478[/snapback]

This is my feeling too.

You pay dues so the people who know how to deal with these issues do it for you.

We had a guy here who drove truck, goofed off half the day, drank for lunch, shopped at lawn sales on the company $ and was defended until he retired. WHY? because they could

NOT fire him without letters in his file. Not one supervisor wrote hime up. If a grievance will get the letter out of your file that is what you needed to do.