(OT) Zima Has Competition

Mark VI

B(E)?  How do you even say that?

"Yeah, I will have a B to the E power, and then will you please hit me in the head with a shovel because I just ordered this?"  I'm pretty confident that this will taste like !@#$.

57146[/snapback]

!@#$. Wow, so that word is banned too. Noted.

B(E)?  How do you even say that?

"Yeah, I will have a B to the E power, and then will you please hit me in the head with a shovel because I just ordered this?"  I'm pretty confident that this will taste like !@#$.

57146[/snapback]

You drink it with your pinky finger extended, to signal other pacifist virgin geeks.

Budweiser continues to do it's best to make Americans forget what real beer is supposed to taste like. Want a sweet beer with a bit of a spicy zing?? Go get a Belgian Abbey ale or something....

Interestingly enough, this new Bud product can't even be sold here in NC under our current laws. We have a 6.0 ABV limit here for beer sold in stores.

B(E) infuses beer with caffeine, guarana and ginseng, along with berry aromas for a sweeter, yet more tart taste at 6.6 percent alcohol by volume.

Excellent. I'm fairly certain the only thing missing from a cold beer is caffeine, guarana and ginseng. it's about time they came up with something tasty to wash down my hits of X.

Anheuser Busch beers are dying. AB is desperate. They keep pandering to the masses hoping they have the next popular beverage. Bud is laughable. The drinkers of "great" beers such as Miller Lite and Coors light cringe at the thought of drinking Bud Light. Mich Ultra is another attempt to pander, in this case to those who struggle with the basics of diet and exercise. Bud products are going the way of Old Milwaukee, Schlitz, Old Style, etc.

Tastes are always changing. But Anheuser should learn from the onset of the microbeers that people appreciate good tasting beer. The young people do experiment but eventually they turn on to better beer. Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Bass and the Canadians are all much better beers.

Ginseng? Give me a break! People would rather drink Corona (Mexican Budweiser). And the ones who really want a zap (as an alternative to hard liquor) drink Red Bull and Vodka.

And if Zima wasn't bad enough, they even sell it in cans.

I read recently that the official beer sponsor for the next Hockey World Cup in Germany will be Anheuser Busch. And as you might imagine the Germans are not happy about having to drink "American piss".

Well, Bud should hire T-Bone to be the official tester of this swill. 

I can hear him now.  I Like it, I Love it, I WANT Some More Of It! 

I am T-Bone and I approve this message.

57178[/snapback]

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Excellent. I'm fairly certain the only thing missing from a cold beer is caffeine, guarana and ginseng. it's about time they came up with something tasty to wash down my hits of X.

57223[/snapback]

:devil::doh:

Anheuser Busch beers are dying.  AB is desperate.  They keep pandering to the masses hoping they have the next popular beverage.  Bud is laughable.  The drinkers of "great" beers such as Miller Lite and Coors light cringe at the thought of drinking Bud Light.  Mich Ultra is another attempt to pander, in this case to those who struggle with the basics of diet and exercise.  Bud products are going the way of Old Milwaukee, Schlitz, Old Style, etc.

Tastes are always changing.  But Anheuser should learn from the onset of the microbeers that people appreciate good tasting beer.  The young people do experiment but eventually they turn on to better beer.  Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Bass and the Canadians are all much better beers.

Ginseng?  Give me a break!  People would rather drink Corona (Mexican Budweiser).  And the ones who really want a zap (as an alternative to hard liquor) drink Red Bull and Vodka. 

And if Zima wasn't bad enough, they even sell it in cans.

I read recently that the official beer sponsor for the next Hockey World Cup in Germany will be Anheuser Busch.  And as you might imagine the Germans are not happy about having to drink "American piss".

57388[/snapback]

They recently released Anheuser World Select, in order to pander to the people who like a little more flavor in their beers (read: international beer drinkers). It is OK for a domestic, but does not even come close to the better beers in the world.