Haynesworth

Indy Dave

I don't think intelligence has anything to do with violent, aggessive, malicious behavior in a controlled environment (i.e. an NFL game)

794121[/snapback]

Sure does if he is borderline retarded and emotionally retarded IMO

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you. Im going for my bachelors in Business with a major in Law .... there are a ton of cases. People punch eachother for anything and everything. This goes back to the brain damage arguement ...

you folks are some of the most unforgiving people I have ever seen ... "For whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." Gal 6:7

Let me tell you. Im going for my bachelors in Business with a major in Law .... there are a ton of cases. People punch eachother for anything and everything. This goes back to the brain damage arguement

795850[/snapback]

O noe, its settled.

:w00t:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=794738

Anybody?

He did get thrown out of that game. He did play for The Bills.Chuck Knox was the coach.

Terry Bradshaw was the bleeding QB who got stomped on by Hasslet's cleats in a deliberate head stomp. In fact, IIRC, Hasslet kicked off Bradshaw's helmet and then stomped on his bare head. I also believe it happened in the first quarter - if not the opening drive.

Anybody?

No?

Oh, well. Boys will be boys, and Bills will be Bills. :w00t:

"For whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap." Gal 6:7

795850[/snapback]

Contemporary translation: "If you intentionally stomp on my head with metal cleats and I survive, I will !@#$ing kill you as soon as the 30th stitch is knotted." LABillzFan 10:5