My game balls go to...

#1- Willis McGahee. He may have only had 78 yds rushing, but he scored his first touchdown of the year ( it was not a very easy ). His blocking looked superb. He knocked the sh-- out of two Minnesota DTs. For the first time, I actually saw him as an emotional leader for the team. He was talking trash all game and on one key first down run, he went in between both huddles and did the first down cheer.

#2- JP Losman. He completed a career high 70% of his passes and he also had a clutch 15 yard run.

#3- Angelo Crowell. He led the team in tackles and also had a pick. He looks like he could become a pro bowl caliber player.

Of course their are a lot of things to work on. But it was nice to see that the Bills can win a close game. I know Minnesota was coming back, but did they win? (NO!!)

Bobby April looks like a genius out there, Willis looks great, the Bills are a TEAM now, and every player plays for the Team. With that being said, If the Bills cut down on the penalties, I could see a huge upset happening in Chicago this weekend! (It would also be nice to have Takeo playing 0:) )

IM NOT A GD JP WHINER!!! GO JP!!!!

I think I have to give a ball to London Fletcher......that INT he had was an amazing catch!

I agree with your game balls though.  But gotta give Fletch one too!

793136[/snapback]

I think that was Crowell - no? 0:)

The game ball goes to JP Losman, without a doubt in my mind.

Today we watched him make the transition from being a struggling young quarterback with no positive direction, to a clear starting caliber NFL quarterback. He was making his throws with precision, his decision making was perfect, he didn't make any mistakes and come on this Vikings defense is no joke, they have an outstanding secondary and pass rush.

Another thing I love is that he was able to make something out of nothing on mroe than one occasion.

Peerless Price- great effort to make nothing into something and come away with a td.

Willis McGahee- great blitz pickup, yeah the running stats aren't pretty but anyone who saw that game knows we ran when we had to and it kept the vikings defense honest.

JP Losman- no turnovers, no glaring mistakes, did some great things. His best throw was a 2nd and 20 dart to Josh Reed, where he was pressured got away and threw it right over winfields head.

Josh Reed- Reed has probably been our most consistent wr so far this season. I dont know if he was worth the contract extension, but he hasn't been a goat so far

Keith Ellison- how could I not. The way he's filled in for takeo spikes and been productive doing it is very reassuring. He's a player and with more experience and putting on some weight I wont be suprised to see him starting full time within the next 2 years.

London Fletcher: Doesn't really get his props when talking about the top mlb's in the league, and he's not as good as urlacher and ray lewis but he's not all that far behind either.

The only thing I do not like with JP now is that he is not a true team leader.  On almost every penalty I saw him shaking his head. What leader does that?!?

793084[/snapback]

Peyton Manning, Jim Kelly, Dan Marino.