What was Willis's Total Yards?

Avalanche

he also look like a brick wall blocking. he layed out kevin williams and knocked another dlineman off his block.

791729[/snapback]

He did that while giving up about 100 pounds.

Gee, I guess he is not strong enough and better hit the weights more in the off season. [sarcasm off]

Don't worry, the Willis bashers will try to find something to hang their hats on.

Gee, I guess he is not strong enough and better hit the weights more in the off season. [sarcasm off]

Don't worry, the Willis bashers will try to find something to hang their hats on.

I'm a big Willis supporter (hell, I'm a big supporter of ANY Buffalo Bill!), but I want to a blocking effort like that EVERY week. This week he took-on guys who weighed 100# more than him and did well. Last weekend when faced with a guy at about the same weight, he whiffed.

Again as I said, it's NOT like he doesn't have the ability.

Do you seriously not know how to find football stats on the internet?

791697[/snapback]

I was amazed by that as well, probably took him longer to create this post then it would have to find the stats

I'm a big Willis supporter (hell, I'm a big supporter of ANY Buffalo Bill!), but I want to a blocking effort like that EVERY week.  This week he took-on guys who weighed 100# more than him and did well.  Last weekend when faced with a guy at about the same weight, he whiffed.

791760[/snapback]

He did not whiff. He got beat around the edge and did not have the right angle. It was not for lack of trying. Watch the replay.

I'm a big Willis supporter (hell, I'm a big supporter of ANY Buffalo Bill!), but I want to a blocking effort like that EVERY week.  This week he took-on guys who weighed 100# more than him and did well.  Last weekend when faced with a guy at about the same weight, he whiffed.

791760[/snapback]

Blocking is more than strength, and a small, quick guy coming with a full head of steam can be a lot more difficult to block than a lineman plodding along...

791758[/snapback]

I hope not.

I'm not a Willis Ballwasher by any means, but the guy had NO holes today.

He ran on guts, and effort.

On top of that, for some odd reason, we insisted on running into the teeth of that defense.