Offical Game Thread ( Vikes @ Bills )

udonkey

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Big"?  Is that what you call it when Crowell gets carried six yards on the RB's back?

I mean, good job by Crowell to wrap him up behind the LOS...but you've got to bring him down:D

791262[/snapback]

Well if he doesnt get back there...Taylor goes for big yards....

Also Ellison has made some big plays....

when you dont throw the ball down the field teams can crowd the line of scrimmage...doesnt matter if they complete the pass or not, they have to throw the ball down the field

and as soon as I type that they throw it down the field to Evans

when you dont throw the ball down the field teams can crowd the line of scrimmage...doesnt matter if they complete the pass or not, they have to throw the ball down the field

791270[/snapback]

:D:D:(

Well if he doesnt get back there...Taylor goes for big yards....

Also Ellison has made some big plays....

791269[/snapback]

Taylor could have carried him to the end zone, as effectively as Crowell hit him. Crowell had almost nothing to do with that stop. He shouldn't even get the tackle he'll be credited with on that play.

And I do loke Crowell. I'm happy to see him starting and Posey gone. But he did jack sh-- on that play.

for all those trick play lovers - vikes are completely set up for a flea flicker after all those first half stuffs up the gut......they are all collasping around the willliams boys......good position and time to break it out

i'll even settle for playaction

791270[/snapback]

Had been a battle of field position that we were losing, up to that.

791270[/snapback]

Of course, when you've got 700 pounds of "Williams" in your interior line, you're crowding the line no matter what the play... :D