Roscoe Parrish

jrfife22

I know he had over 100 yards catching the ball and is our punt returner but i think we need more plays for him i understand its hard to do it for a wr but i wasnt high on him when the drafted but he is the teams best playmaker so nate clements but he is.......just an idea

I'm usually loathe to compliment a Bill, but I was STUNNED at how quickly Parrish accelerated on his TD against the Jets. :D

Slip screens, end arounds, quick slants, whatever.  That guy should be getting the ball!  I hope the Pats have fixed their tackling issues by the next time they play Buffalo.

788328[/snapback]

He outran a guy that was about 15 to 20 yards ahead of him as if the other guy was standing still.

I'm usually loathe to compliment a Bill, but I was STUNNED at how quickly Parrish accelerated on his TD against the Jets. :D

Slip screens, end arounds, quick slants, whatever.  That guy should be getting the ball!  I hope the Pats have fixed their tackling issues by the next time they play Buffalo.

788328[/snapback]

What's your take on the NE@CIN game?

C Braham, LT Jones, SS Jackson, WR/KR Perry will likely be out. With LB Pollack gone for the season and LB Thurman ineligible, any blitzing from the current unit is doubtful.

What's your take on the NE@CIN game?

C Braham, LT Jones, SS Jackson, WR/KR Perry will likely be out. With LB Pollack gone for the season and LB Thurman ineligible, any blitzing from the current unit is doubtful.

I'm not sure what to think. The Patriots' running game looked unstoppable against Buffalo and the Jets, and then gets shut down by Denver (although Dillon was injured early on). Receivers still aren't getting open consistently, and Brady is still missing people left and right. The offense, needless to say, is an enigma.

The defense has been decent to okay, except for the fact that they give up WAY TOO MANY big plays in the passing game. The Cotchery and Coles TDs against the Jets, the two Walker TDs against Denver - it's a consistent problem.

On defense, I like the Pats' chances to neutralize Rudi Johnson, at least for the most part, but the Bengal passing game scares the hell out of me, as it should the Pats' coaches. If the secondary misses to many tackles of Chad Johnson, Chris Henry, or Houshmandzadeh, they'll be in for a long afternoon.

The Cinci defense is weaker than the Denver D, so if the Pats' offense ever had an opportunity to wake up, it's this week. I just don't know what to expect, since the offense is so inconsistent. Sometimes it looks great, and other times, every aspect - running, passing, playcalling, execution - looks pathetic.

After watching our replay on directv... he is our steve mith, great hands, great moves, can turn avg plays into big plays.  The guy is a true burner.  Made NFL caliber DB's look Sloooooow

788386[/snapback]

His explosion to the endzone was a thing of beauty. The guy is an exciting player.

Someone should tell McGahee that what Parrish did is what is truly considered breakaway speed.

788420[/snapback]

How many guys in the NFL have that kind of explosion? Certainly not any members of the Jet secondary who looked like they were running in mud by comparison.

But hey, let's bash Willis because he is not as fast as Roscoe.

After watching our replay on directv... he is our steve mith, great hands, great moves, can turn avg plays into big plays.  The guy is a true burner.  Made NFL caliber DB's look Sloooooow

788386[/snapback]

Lee Evans is our model for Steve Smith....