What do you think is the greatest game show of

Press Your Luck was awesome!  "No whammy, no whammy, STOP!"

Here's the guy you were talking about.  I just read about it a year or two ago (didn't see it on TV).  Very interesting.

http://gscentral.net/larsen.htm

CW

788140[/snapback]

Oh yeah, Press Your Luck. Thats a very funny show. Over the summer right before we hit the beach we would watch that show on GSN. We got to the beach late this year for doing this (1:00ish which is quite late for us at least.) but it was worth it. I love how some women on that show scream and go absolutely crazy in they hit Big Bucks or win. I think during a span from July 16-18 there was one lady we saw that screamed here lungs out once she won.

From what I've seen after seeing those re-runs of the that show is that you have a better chance of missing a whammy than actually hitting one. I, a 17 year old, could make better decisions on that show than what some of the people make. I woould be king of that show. :blink:

"Will it float?"

788234[/snapback]

Good for so many reasons:

"Bring up the thing..."

Playing for prizes: "We're playing for a different Vespa scooter, Dave. Back to you."

Kiva and that Russian broad on the hula hoops; nice.

One of my favorite "Will It Float" games was the one where they put the fertilizer in the tank and Paul said it, "sank like a bag of s**t".

Good for so many reasons:

"Bring up the thing..." 

Playing for prizes:  "We're playing for a different Vespa scooter, Dave.  Back to you."

Kiva and that Russian broad on the hula hoops; nice.

One of my favorite "Will It Float" games was the one where they put the fertilizer in the tank and Paul said it, "sank like a bag of s**t".

789044[/snapback]

Who else but Letterman & Co. could come up with stuff like that?

Ah yes...Kiva, the Grindergirl...

GrinderGirl