Guaranteed lock: we win this Sunday

I have NO doubt. I was positive we'd lose in Oakland and at home against NE, and I'm equally positive we'll win in the Meadowlands this Sunday. Why? Matchups. We matchup very, very well against this Jet team IMO - for the simple reason that we will be able to run and stop the run. By taking away CuMar, we can force Chad into 3d and long situations where he is not nearly as adept or accurate as Brady - we will blitz the hell out of him and make him force throws into - our defenders' hands. We also have the speed at the WR position to take advantage of a BRUTAL secondary, and their special teams don't matchup well against ours, either. Plus, I genuinely believe this team is tired of losing, is tired of making mistakes and has a HUGE chip on its shoulder after losing a winnable game against A GREAT team. The Jets are also over-confident - they've played NO ONE and they have far less talent than they think.

I know nothing from the last 3 games would lead any rational person to predict victory - but I'm not going on pure "faith" here - I really think the matchups and situation dictates a Buffalo victory.

Maybe if you guys would start guaranteeing that the opposition wins, a reverse psychology dealie will take place and the Bills may actually end up on top.

CuMart is running as well as any back in the game right now. Pennington vs no Troy Vincent and Boy Wonder, err Coy Wire? Santana Moss is prolly overdue for a big game......

See how this guessing game stuff goes both ways?

That's right 30dive - most people on this Board (myself included) had us at 1-2 right now. Well, we're TWO stupid miracle plays from that being the case (both on the last drive against Jacksonville). As Mularkey and George W say, "Stay the course." We will now be 1-3 (instead of the 2-2 most of us predicted).

I have NO doubt.  I was positive we'd lose in Oakland and at home against NE, and I'm equally positive we'll win in the Meadowlands this Sunday.  Why?  Matchups.  We matchup very, very well against this Jet team IMO - for the simple reason that we will be able to run and stop the run.  By taking away CuMar, we can force Chad into 3d and long situations where he is not nearly as adept or accurate as Brady - we will blitz the hell out of him and make him force throws into - our defenders' hands.  We also have the speed at the WR position to take advantage of a BRUTAL secondary, and their special teams don't matchup well against ours, either.  Plus, I genuinely believe this team is tired of losing, is tired of making mistakes and has a HUGE chip on its shoulder after losing a winnable game against A GREAT team.  The Jets are also over-confident - they've played NO ONE and they have far less talent than they think.

I know nothing from the last 3 games would lead any rational person to predict victory - but I'm not going on pure "faith" here - I really think the matchups and situation dictates a Buffalo victory.

56739[/snapback]

I wish I could agree, but all I can saw, "Wit all doo Respect" is

Dream on, dream on

Dream yourself a dream come true

Dream on, dream on

Dream until your dream come true

Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years

Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears

Sing with me, if it’s just for today

Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

:angry::angry::angry:;):lol:

We could control the clock for 35 minutes and rush for 200 yards and I'm not sure it would matter. As Ron Jaworski says, "points come out of the passing game". This is especially true when your offense is prone to drive-killing penalties/sacks/turnovers. They're just not realistically capable of an efficient 80 yard drive because they eventually shoot themselves in the foot.

The offense is not capable of scoring more than 10 points, so all the Jets need is 2 TD's. It's hard to imagine a good QB like Pennington not getting that done at home with our non-existent pass-rush and depleted secondary.

I have NO doubt.  I was positive we'd lose in Oakland and at home against NE, and I'm equally positive we'll win in the Meadowlands this Sunday.  Why?  Matchups.  We matchup very, very well against this Jet team IMO - for the simple reason that we will be able to run and stop the run.  By taking away CuMar, we can force Chad into 3d and long situations where he is not nearly as adept or accurate as Brady - we will blitz the hell out of him and make him force throws into - our defenders' hands.  We also have the speed at the WR position to take advantage of a BRUTAL secondary, and their special teams don't matchup well against ours, either.  Plus, I genuinely believe this team is tired of losing, is tired of making mistakes and has a HUGE chip on its shoulder after losing a winnable game against A GREAT team.  The Jets are also over-confident - they've played NO ONE and they have far less talent than they think.

56739[/snapback]

Well...in regards to the match-up, The Bills did beat the Jets at Home last year 17-6, and they played pretty well in that Game. But the Meadowlands has been a nightmare for the Bills for a few years running now I believe. I know we lost there 30-3 last Season, so I definitely do not share your optimism. Thought I do admire it... B)

56739[/snapback]

My preseason picks indicated if Bills lost against Jax, they would be 0 - 4.

Whose premonition is stronger?