Will TKO play this week?

destro32

Then why is he a game time decision for 2 weeks in a row... Jusy !@#$ing say he's our for a month.... Its just annoying.... and I did have a 2nd degree tear of my hamstring and I was back in 8 days.... my rehab each day was heat-stim-heat-mild stretch-stim -- Div II baseball in NC.... :D:doh:

Then why is he a game time decision for 2 weeks in a row... Jusy !@#$ing say he's our for a month.... Its just annoying.... and I did have a 2nd degree tear of my hamstring and I was back in 8 days.... my rehab each day was heat-stim-heat-mild stretch-stim -- Div II baseball in NC....  :P  :w00t:

787193[/snapback]

2nd degree tear back in 8 days??? Sorry man I have to call BS on that one. I played baseball in college too, and while heat and stim are great, it's not gunna bring back a tear. You can jog and even do 75 - 85% running on a bum hammy, but the minute you call on that burst it goes pop if its not healed all the way. You're talking to a CF here, I know all about hammys and quads. I popped my hammy playing Indian River CC during spring training, shut me down for the rest of the trip down there. Heat, stim, and ultrasound, I was jogging again in 7 days, running in 12. Went out there 2 weeks after, did a drop step on a ball in the gap, pushed off and the hammy went again.

Then why is he a game time decision for 2 weeks in a row... Jusy !@#$ing say he's our for a month.... Its just annoying.... and I did have a 2nd degree tear of my hamstring and I was back in 8 days.... my rehab each day was heat-stim-heat-mild stretch-stim -- Div II baseball in NC....  :P  :w00t:

787193[/snapback]

Oh, Ok. so you're a big time athlete. What I find annoying is fans who feel like they have the right to know everything about players' health. Yeah, Jauron, why didn't you tell the Jests and stinkin' fish that they have no reason to game plan for Spikes. That would certainly help them!

No, I agree with telling as little as possible and leting the other teams guess, forcing them to prepare for all possibilities.

This isn't new.

Oh, Ok. so you're a big time athlete. What I find annoying is fans who feel like they have the right to know everything about players' health. Yeah, Jauron, why didn't you tell the Jests and stinkin' fish that they have no reason to game plan for Spikes. That would certainly help them!

No, I agree with telling as little as possible and leting the other teams guess, forcing them to prepare for all possibilities.

This isn't new.

787292[/snapback]

right on. it might be annoying for us fans to be strung along while we're desperately waiting for our best defensive player to come back, but scribo here is right, it's best to call him week to week.

I really dont have any reason to lie but believe what you want to..... Just wish that a team would rule someone out when they obvioulsly know he's gonna be out.... Whats your last name 5 wide? I just might know you? Do you play Muny?

I realize hes hurt but come on ... tell us the real problem now hes been down for basically 3 weeks.... We need him back THIS WEEK!!!!

787100[/snapback]

Behold your future - TKO's best days are behind him. He can look forward to a future of hip, knee and hamstring problems associated to the injury last year. It is waht it is - unfortunate, but I thinking Marv will be taking a big speedy linebacker in round 1 next year...

I really dont have any reason to lie but believe what you want to..... Just wish that a team would rule someone out when they obvioulsly know he's gonna be out.... Whats your last name 5 wide? I just might know you? Do you play Muny?

787350[/snapback]

I'm bar league now..played AABA and Muny for the Busmen before that team folded a couple years ago. Muny plays too many nights a week for me now that I'm in the workforce and not trying to keep the skills up for fall ball anymore.

and I did have a 2nd degree tear of my hamstring and I was back in 8 days.... my rehab each day was heat-stim-heat-mild stretch-stim -- Div II baseball in NC....  :P  :w00t:

787193[/snapback]

There is a difference in playing LB for the NFL and Bat Boy at the local community college :doh:

Ummmm.. No they don't.  Right now Crowell is playing in Spikes spot until Spikes gets back.

787233[/snapback]

So instead of Spikes coming back and both of them playing where they should, cutting Spikes would be the way to go?

Even in your sarcasm you make no sense.

So instead of Spikes coming back and both of them playing where they should, cutting Spikes would be the way to go?

Even in your sarcasm you make no sense.

787374[/snapback]

My point was everyone seems to think Crowell is doing a knockup job and so is Ellison. You can only play three.

Personally if Spikes comes back healthy leave, I would rather sit Crowell.

Behold your future - TKO's best days are behind him.  He can look forward to a future of hip, knee and hamstring problems associated to the injury last year.  It is waht it is - unfortunate, but I thinking Marv will be taking a big speedy linebacker in round 1 next year...

787359[/snapback]

I could agree with that. We'll see how the rest of the year plays out though.

I don't think he'd take one in the draft early though. A FA familiar with C-2.

My point was everyone seems to think Crowell is doing a knockup job and so is Ellison.  You can only play three. 

Personally if Spikes comes back healthy leave, I would rather sit Crowell.

787377[/snapback]

Huh? Why do you think we are so bad against the run? Ellison is way too small to do the job. They need ot bring Spikes back or a bigger LB in, move Crowell back to the weak side and sit Eillison to just spell the others as needed.

787193[/snapback]

baseball and football are worlds apart. Lots of standing in baseball, and none in football.

Fat guys like John Krukcan be all stars. He wouldn't last a day playing OLB in the NFL.

Then why is he a game time decision for 2 weeks in a row... Jusy !@#$ing say he's our for a month.... Its just annoying.... and I did have a 2nd degree tear of my hamstring and I was back in 8 days.... my rehab each day was heat-stim-heat-mild stretch-stim -- Div II baseball in NC....  ;)  ;)

787193[/snapback]

May be to throw the opposition in to confusion to game plan for him ?