If I Had A Choice for RB in Buffalo

Frez

Having not seen michael turner except in a few brief glimpses of charger games I tend to be leary of backup rb's mostly because there have been instances over the past few seasons where backup rbs have made the transition to starters and just not fared very well. The most glaring being troy hambrick, kevan barlow, and lamont jordan

I thought it was going to be a link to an Italian Sausage.  :)

786462[/snapback]

I'm lucky enough to have access to the best homemade Italian sausage in the world. Maybe the next game I attend I will bring you a few pounds. :P

Hot, mild or sweet? :D

Dang, Turner's put on some beef since he got to the NFL.

There's no way at 5'10, 237 he would have slipped to the 5th round when he was drafted JUST because he played at Northern Illinois.

Wow, I second that, this guy is the real deal.  I wouldn't mind Brandon Jacobs back there either, he's just plain scary.

786493[/snapback]

Jacobs runs high and seems to have a problem with holding on the ball. I watch the NY Giants every week so I see him alot. Jacobs to me is not a pure RB.

What a horrible thread.  Also, it's good to know Lamont Jordan sucks after 2 games against 2 of the best defenses in the league with a horrible OL.

786575[/snapback]

What about last season? He had 16 games then...and still wasn't too good.