Sirius on the smack talk...

Heitz

First Gil Brandt called a Jets over the Bills upset.

Then there is a guy (coach) from Buffalo is on with Shine and Shine says "NO ONE SAW THE BILLS OVER THE DOLPHINS LAST WEEK, NO ONE!!". Dude give me a break. He then went on to say there is no way you would want to put the game in JP's hands, he's too shakey(?). He did give the D props and called a Bills win...

Man, I hope we win by about 75,000 points today! 0:)

I think we'll see JP airing it out against a week pass rush.  Not a lot though.  It'll be windy today and McGahee will see a lot of action.  Anyone picking the Jets over the Bills today is just plain silly....even if they are a Jets fan.

783936[/snapback]

I live 20 miles north of the stadium, and it's pretty darn windy here.

I'd hate to be down by 2+ TD's in this weather.

I live 20 miles north of the stadium,  and it's pretty darn windy here.

I'd hate to be down by 2+ TD's in this weather.

783946[/snapback]

Actually the wind might not help the Bills as much as we think. The Jets will be forced to run against our weak run defense. If Miami stuck to the run, they would have had much more success, but they have a meathead running their O. I rather have Chad airing it out against our strong pass d. The elements do not favor our defense. Even though JP has a strong arm, I don't want him to try and control the game through the air. It will be closer than we think. 21-19 Bills.

Even though JP has a strong arm, I don't want him to try and control the game through the air. It will be closer than we think. 21-19 Bills.

783948[/snapback]

I'm with ya. JP isn't going to win any games just manage them. and today will be a close game, tho i suspect the score will be lower than 21-19. i doubt either team can score more than 17

Actually the wind might not help the Bills as much as we think. The Jets will be forced to run against our weak run defense. If Miami stuck to the run, they would have had much more success, but they have a meathead running their O. I rather have Chad airing it out against our strong pass d. The elements do not favor our defense. Even though JP has a strong arm, I don't want him to try and control the game through the air. It will be closer than we think. 21-19 Bills.

783948[/snapback]

I agree. We need to run and stop the run. Cliche I know, but today it's more important than usual. I would really like to see our run defense take it to a new level. New system they should be getting use to and the home crowd to motivate.

Go Bills!

I'm with ya.  JP isn't going to win any games just manage them.  and today will be a close game, tho i suspect the score will be lower than 21-19.  i doubt either team can score more than 17

783950[/snapback]

JP wasn't drafted to be a game manager.

He has the tools to be a playmaker, and win games with his arm.

The only thing he is lacking is experience, as he gets more he will start to take games over.

I hope you mean JP won't win games with his arm "now", because he has shown the ability to make huge plays at times, and as he plays more that'll become more regular.

Funny thing has happened, before the season started most people bitched JP couldn't manage a game, and was a one trick pony, now people think he is Trent Dilfer.

As someone smarter than I put it earlier this week, we are a bipolar bunch.

0:)

I'm kind of nervous. I was thinking this morning how I think the Jests will win. I kind of expect it.

^ doing his best to help the Bills win by using reverse psychology

They match up well against us. I guess this game is on the shoulders of our defense. If they play well we win, if they don't....

JP wasn't drafted to be a game manager.

He has the tools to be a playmaker,  and win games with his arm.

The only thing he is lacking is experience,  as he gets more he will start to take games over.

783961[/snapback]

Sounds like the excuses people here made for Rob Johnson

nice drive, now lets see him do it consistently thru an entire season

784031[/snapback]

Not expecting that right away.

It will happen over time, it's called development.

Something Bills fans can't fathom, for some unknown reason.