MY PREDICTIONS FOR BILLS VS JETS

sven233

As most of you know, I said a couple weeks ago after the terrible loss to NE that I thought the Bills were going to win their next 3 games. Well, I was right on the Dolphins' game and I know we are going to beat the Jets tomorrow. But, not only that, here are a couple of other things I expect from the game tomorrow:

1. Willis McGahee will have a fantastic game tomorrow. I fully expect him to rush for AT LEAST 125 yards and have AT LEAST 1 TD. For whatever reason, Willis seems to get more motivation playing against Vilma than any other source. But hey, whatever gets him up for the game. I expect him to be the MVP of tomorrow's game. He will have AT LEAST 3 catches as well. Don't be surprised if he touches the ball 30+ times.

2. I expect our defense to show what a fraud Chad Pennington really is. They guy can barely throw it 30 yards and has NO zip on his passes. With our speed in the secondary, I expect us to pick him off AT LEAST twice, possibly one for a big return. Also, I believe we will get a fairly consistent pass rush which will only help our DBs.

3. Our Special Teams will continue to shine. Maybe our first KR/PR for a TD this year? Possibility.

4. I don't expect the Jets to score more than 10 points. I think our defense is for real and I think they keep it up. They may get gashed for 1 or 2 big runs (usually happens against backup RBs.......Willie Parker anyone???). However, I still think outside those couple runs, we shut them down.

5. Finally, I expect us to win this game fairly easily. Maybe 24-10 or somehting like that. Losman will fin Evans more and I expect the offense to come up with a couple big plays..........mostly McGahee allowing the big plays to happen.

ENJOY ANOTHER BILLS WIN EVERYBODY!

Let's see,

Willis McGahee.....2TDs

Special Teams.....1TD

JPL.....3TDs

I predict....

Bills 42

Jets 0

783864[/snapback]

What??? No points from our D???!!!!

Normally, I would applaud your prognostication, but the weather is a bit funky here - rainy and very windy. Should make for a heavy, slick pigskin - hard to throw, catch, etc. I'm thinking fumbles, and - only 'cause of the severe weather - a more conservative...

Bills 34

Jets 0

GO BILLS!!!!!

JP will again be ranked lower than rohan davey on fantasy football free agent lists after this game... However, the bills will win with some smart passing decisions by losman, a mechanical running game by mcgahee, and defensive pressure...

TKO with an interception

Schobel will be held 30 times without a flag thrown

whitner will stick someone coming across the middle

special teams will be special

pennington will be forced to attempt to win with his bionic arm

bills 24

jets 13