MCGAHEE

JLANG

I was just wondering what u guys thought if mcgahee will breakout this weekend??

its seems to me that he is running much harder this year and has played well vs real tuff front sevens. i think this week he puts up 166 and 2tds

one 50+ yarder!

go bills

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!! 0:):P:lol:

I really like the way Willis has played. He ran hard against some good defenses. He looked ready to die last week. He had more yards running they JP did throwing. The Jets, from what I understand, don't stop the run so well. I think both Willis and the A-Train will have good games. I'm thinking 110 for Willis and 50 for Thomas.

I was just wondering what u guys thought if mcgahee will breakout this weekend??

its seems to me that he is running much harder this year and has played well vs real tuff front sevens.  i think this week he puts up 166 and 2tds

one 50+ yarder!

go bills

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!  0:)  :)  :doh:

783547[/snapback]

Ive been disappointed in McGahee so far, I think he is spending too much time in the backfield waiting for the big hole

i dont know what you've seen that makes you think he can come anywhere close to 166 and 2 TD's when he only has 161 yards and zero TDs through 2 games

i like the optimism but lets be realistic here, I think we all would be happy with a 100 yard game and a TD