who is the Kieth from ESPN ...

Doubles178

....that does pick's for the NFL games, a big former bald headed player and the segment is called: "Kieth's Pick's"

a buddy of mine just called me and said he knew when he saw him that he hated the guy (thinks he was a former Dolfin or Jet Tight End) but it is driving him crazy...can anyone help him out? He's still at the bar and called me now it's driving me crazy...

anyone think they know?

....that does pick's for the NFL games, a big former bald headed player and the segment is called: "Kieth's Pick's"

a buddy of mine just called me and said he knew when he saw him that he hated the guy (thinks he was a former Dolfin or Jet Tight End) but it is driving him crazy...can anyone help him out? He's still at the bar and called me now it's driving me crazy...

anyone think they know?

783301[/snapback]

Never heard of it ... I dont think

Never heard of it ... I dont think

783318[/snapback]

well he was at a bar...maybe he was in a chad johnson daze <grin>

i actually even went to a dolfins site trying to find the guy (and i thought oh my God, i just went to miamidolfins.com...certainly this is a sign of the apocolypse 0:)

But the guy who called me is a really good guy and i keep checking back to see if anyone knew ~ Thanks for trying, gentlemen~

a buddy of mine just called me and said he knew when he saw him that he hated the guy (thinks he was a former Dolfin or Jet Tight End)

783301[/snapback]

Keith Jackson? (The tight end, not the announcer.)

I've never seen it though.