NFL Sports Bars South of Atlanta

Bob in Mich

Help! I'm visiting relatives that live in the south suburbs of Atlanta this weekend - around Senoia and Fayetteville. Does anyone know of any NFL Sunday ticket sports bars in that area? I'm sure I could go to that ESPN Sportzone up in ?Buckhead, but was hoping someone would know of some NFL sports bars down south. If anyone has any suggestions, please include a rough location too. Thanks.

Peachtree City

The Y Knot (Tucked back in a plaza. Three stories of crazed football fans from all over the country. Very good wings for Atlanta. They are a bar first, so still allow smoking)

Three Dollar Cafe (chain...good beer selection...good food)

Taco Mac (chain...awesome beer selection...so so food)

bump..

sorry, but desperate

782780[/snapback]

There's a place in Marietta called Sidelines, which has a huge Bills' gang. It's about 40 miles from Fayetteville. They used to have a big screen and dedicated room just for Bills fans. I don't go, so it may have changed.

You can come join me in all my big screen High Def glory and surround sound - if you don't mind driving 50+ miles northwards. The ol' lady is going to get her nails done ( or some such crap) and me and few Buffalo buds will be down in the dungeon watching the game.

There's a place in Marietta called Sidelines, which has a huge Bills' gang.  It's about 40 miles from Fayetteville. They used to have a big screen and dedicated room just for Bills fans. I don't go, so it may have changed.

You can come join me in all my big screen High Def glory and surround sound - if you don't mind driving 50+ miles northwards. The ol' lady is going to get her nails done ( or some such crap) and me and few Buffalo buds will be down in the dungeon watching the game.

782927[/snapback]

Damn DML2005. Sounds like you live up my way, maybe I'll come wantch the game on the big screen. :D

Damn DML2005.  Sounds like you live up my way, maybe I'll come wantch the game on the big screen.  :D

783070[/snapback]

OK.

Send me one of those message thingys and maybe we can talk about it.

There's another guy from the board who lives in the general area. I thought I might contact him and see if he wants to join us.

I have a freezer full of Sahlen's dogs and I make some great wings. Let's do some home opener tailgating!!!

Later.