I'm gonna say it

Stephen#1

Ralph Wilson is the only founding member of the American Football League that has kept his TEAM in the original CITY.

The ONLY one.

So Stephen, if you would rather he had sold the team and you were cheering for the Los Angeles Bills, than I guess there is no explaining the enormity of the above achievement.

56371[/snapback]

The only ignorance in this thread is the Deuschbags talking about the team being in L.A.,,,I said in this thread that I wish Jerry Jones was our owner because of the things he has done, you guys started talking about the Bills being is the west not me and for the record if they were in the west I would be utterly happy because I would finally be able to catch a game as I live in Las Vegas and the fans would'nt always B word about Drew Bledsoe and not the horrific management. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The only ignorance in this thread is the Deuschbags talking about the team being in L.A.,,,I said in this thread that I wish Jerry Jones was our owner because of the things he has done, you guys started talking about the Bills being is the west not me and for the record if they were in the west I would be utterly happy because I would finally be able to catch a game as I live in Las Vegas and the fans would'nt always B word about Drew Bledsoe and not the horrific management. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

56384[/snapback]

That probably would have played a bit better if you spelled "douchebag" correctly while proclaiming another's ignorance.

That probably would have played a bit better if you spelled "douchebag" correctly while proclaiming another's ignorance.

56389[/snapback]

TIS' I would also think that any MALE who knows the correct spelling of Deuschbag is either a FLAMER or a MAJOR DEUSCHBAG!!! :(

56384[/snapback]

If they did move west, Skeletor buttboy, they would cease to be the Buffalo Bills. Kinda stupid to complain about a team you no longer care about. How many Clevelanders do you think followed the team to Baltimore? Why in the hell are you a Bills fan anyway?

:(

56384[/snapback]

Cool, I have not been flipped off yet today. :P

I think the main point being made was that Jones would have moved the team years ago. Ralph kept them in Buffalo where they belong, and as an owner does not suck, really.

But that is just my opinion.

Maybe if Ralph Wilson stepped in the biggest pile of stevestojan ever and was able to HOIST a team like Dallas did with the Hershel Walker trade where Dallas was bascially able to build its dynasty because of the bonehead deal by Minnesota, maybe RW would be viewed in the same light too, dont you think?

If they did move west, Skeletor buttboy, they would cease to be the Buffalo Bills. Kinda stupid to complain about a team you no longer care about. How many Clevelanders do you think followed the team to Baltimore? Why in the hell are you a Bills fan anyway?

56410[/snapback]

Once again the ignorant ones are the ones even talking about the Bills in L.A.

I never said they would move there or that I wanted them too....READ THE FRIGGIN THREAD BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

What has he done with the team that he can actually be credited for? From 90'-93' was not because of him but because of Marv Levy. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

56282[/snapback]

Who hired Levy? Polian, right?

Who hired Polian?

Once again the ignorant ones are the ones even talking about the Bills in L.A.

I never said they would move there or that I wanted them too....READ THE FRIGGIN THREAD BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

56477[/snapback]

and for the record if they were in the west I would be utterly happy because I would finally be able to catch a game as I live in Las Vegas and the fans would'nt always B word about Drew Bledsoe and not the horrific management.

I realize it's Vegas and all, but isn't it a little early in the day to be this drunk?