(OT) Earnhart cusses and may lose points

So he's going to lose his standing in the points race beacause...of what? He ruined the vestal-virgin sensitive guy Ward Cleaver NASCAR image? This in a sport derived from the time-honored redneck hobby of running bootleg liquor, for God's sake...

Yeah, I can see why NASCAR's upset...I'm sure in the history of moonshine production there's never been a good ole' boy that used a word worse than "drat". :(

NASCAR = National Association of Stock Car Racing. Right. I haven't seen any FWD Chevy Impalas or Pontiacs or Ford Taurus's for a while...NASCAR used to be interesting, but now it's a 40-car high-speed parking lot with vehicles held together by advertising stickers.

NASCAR = Roller Derby = WWF.

Barnum's words remain true....

NASCAR is getting too sensitive over stuff like that and certain drivers knocking the big Powerade bottle off the top of their cars,because they dont sponsor them...WHATEVER! :angry:

I heard him say the word,but he was just excited and it slipped. He said he went to apologize to them afterward. Like he said,he could understand if it was meant in anger like other drivers,but it wasnt. Hopefully they wont dock points and if they do,then thats pretty pathetic...just fine him if you have to.

In any case,its 5 wins at Dega!!! Second only to his father. B)

NASCAR is getting too sensitive over stuff like that and certain drivers knocking the big Powerade bottle off the top of their cars,because they dont sponsor them...WHATEVER!  :angry:

I heard him say the word,but he was just excited and it slipped. He said he went to apologize to them afterward. Like he said,he could understand if it was meant in anger like other drivers,but it wasnt. Hopefully they wont dock points and if they do,then thats pretty pathetic...just fine him if you have to.

In any case,its 5 wins at Dega!!! Second only to his father.  B)

57045[/snapback]

Learned from the best.

This is rediculous. Oh well. I don't really care about NASCAR anyway but I still think it's a stupid ruling.

57599[/snapback]

I agree.

I can just imagine the talk as you make you way through the infield on race day! That would be an elightening debate sans the curse words. :huh::devil:

Ya... NASCAR fans, I am poking fun at you! :doh: