Adam Schefter talking up JP on NFLN...

Heitz

This just goes to show you how much the media is compiled of a bunch of idiots.  Today Farnum and Myers on FOX sounded completely off base on JP Losman, saying he's no good and nobody in the league thinks he's any good, and that was coming from all the "experts" Myers has the priviledge of rolling with. Probably the same "insiders" that said marv was too old and Whitner was a stupid pick. And Farnum still defended his point that JP is quote "terrible." They made no logical rebuttals only to say he threw for 89 yards and then when confronted with the fact that he's the 12th rated passer in the league he'd say numbers don't mean anything, which is a contradiction, gotta love that "education" farnum got while hooping at ucla. It was overly apparent that these !@#$s didn't watch more than the highlights of the ass kicking we put on Miami. Keep shocking the world JP F*** the haters.  I don't know who I hate more...the political media for being slanted so far to the left its ridiculous

780001[/snapback]

Best way to silence all these critics is to keep putting up W's

The Bills offense this year reminds me a little of the Bob Griese led Dolphins of yester year. True, we don't have a Csonka, but we might have a Griese if the coaches keep Losman under control. Losman's "intelligence" will grow in the eyes of the media the more he just does his job and "doesn't try to win games by himself". JMHO

Actually it reminds me of the 2001 Patriots led by Brady. Win with great defense, ST's, and a QB who mostly avoids mistakes.

And lets look at the media darling preseason pick to win the Super Bowl, the Carolina Panthers. Loaded with talent, they are 0-2, and been out-coached and out-played. Granted they are missing Steve Smith, but they were the trending pick all off season to win it all by our media experts. If they lose in Tampa this weekend, they can kiss the postseason goodbye.

780082[/snapback]

and talk about that funny call on the lateral, that gifted the game to minny.

Nice to see that the story is one of the front pagers on NFL.com - could it be a touch of re, res, resp, ahhhh forget it...

Let us keep flying under the radar winning games with a managed O and a D that's on fire!

I don't think anyone would argue with the fact that JP needs to keep improving. And more importantly, the Bills OL has to do a better job of stopping the blitz. Losman throws off his back foot too much, but that is mainly due to rushing lineman getting in his face quickly.