Throwback Uni's

this week and the home game against San Diego

779496[/snapback]

Dear Mr. Wilson and Mr. Levy:

Please, please, please make the throwbacks the permanent home uniform in 2007. You can keep the road unis; I like the two-tone AFL-style color scheme.

I will even pay for the matches for the big bonfire in the RWS parking lot to burn the current atrocious home uniforms. I figure most of the people on this board would be game for a giant tailgate/bonfire/weenie and steak roast.

Sincerely yours,

Mike

Please, please, please make the throwbacks the permanent home uniform in 2007.  You can keep the road unis; I like the two-tone AFL-style color scheme.

779760[/snapback]

If the Bills get rid of only one of their jerseys I hope to hell it's the god awful road unis that get the axe. Those things are just horrid.

I'm waiting for the Sabres to wear throwback uniforms. Those things they are wearing look like a bad Halloween costume.

779621[/snapback]

But they tested well in focus groups!!!!!!

<_<

Sabres wear the old blue and gold 15 times this year. Pretty much the only time they won't look like a bunch of douche bags.

But they tested well in focus groups!!!!!!

<_<

Sabres wear the old blue and gold 15 times this year.  Pretty much the only time they won't look like a bunch of douche bags.

779793[/snapback]

Correction, sixteen times.

The sixteenth is when they will be hoisting the Lord Stanley...

Please, please, please make the throwbacks the permanent home uniform in 2007.  You can keep the road unis; I like the two-tone AFL-style color scheme.

I will even pay for the matches for the big bonfire in the RWS parking lot to burn the current atrocious home uniforms.  I figure most of the people on this board would be game for a giant tailgate/bonfire/weenie and steak roast.

Sincerely yours,

Mike

779760[/snapback]

Im with ya on making the throwbacks permanent unis at home but ya lost me on those ugly road unis

I will even pay for the matches for the big bonfire in the RWS parking lot to burn the current atrocious home uniforms.  I figure most of the people on this board would be game for a giant tailgate/bonfire/weenie and steak roast.

Sincerely yours,

Mike

779760[/snapback]

not up to the bills management, it is up to the NFL rules

i remember reading somewhere they tried to get the NFL to allow the wearing of throwbacks more often, but they wouldnt go for it