Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UN

OnTheRocks

I know the United Nations is not considered American soil, but I have a real problem allowing this guy to be allowed to set foot into the United States.

779123[/snapback]

Because, after all, it would be a great dimplomatic move on the part of the US to not let a member of the UN into the headquarters. <_<

Because, after all, it would be a great dimplomatic move on the part of the US to not let a member of the UN into the headquarters.  <_<

779787[/snapback]

take this :P and stick it.

i am well aware that it would be a diplomatic nightmare to even suggest that he not be allowed into the UN Headquarters.

i was just saying i despise the fact that he is on American soil.

take this  <_<  and stick it.

i am well aware that it would be a diplomatic nightmare to even suggest that he not be allowed into the UN Headquarters.

i was just saying i despise the fact that he is on American soil.

779889[/snapback]

Aight, thats a bit different then saying that you have a problem with allowing him to set foot inside the US. :P

Can't say that I like him either, lol.

p.s.  Bush is an idiot and the kitty for not meeting with him.

780052[/snapback]

Right, give some face time to the man who the holocaust never happend and Israel should be wiped off the planet.

BTW, you know in that nice letter he sent Bush, he told him to convert to Islam?

Wow, that bearded bastard is pushier than an Amway salesman who's rent is late.

I dunno...read the transcript of his interview. I say if I was Bush, Id pull a Vito Corleone. You know the scene....."if Micheal is hung in his jail cell..or gets shot unexpectedly...then Im going to blame of the people in this room."

So Id say "Ok...have your nuclear power. You wanna be a 'peaceful nation unto itself'? Have at it. But ANYONE in the Middle East, including your minions in Southern Lebanon, make even a small move against Israel...or a NATO country...or the USA and youre fine little country will become a parking lot from one end to the other quicker than you can say "Allah Akbar."

I know..pie in the sky...but sometimes the "street" way of doing things works.

Best part about this scheme is that if it comes true, we can get all those F-14s we sold them back and return them all to service here where they belong...instead of that "Super Hornet" bull sh--. :angry:

Best part about this scheme is that if it comes true, we can get all those F-14s we sold them back and return them all to service here where they belong...instead of that "Super Hornet" bull sh--.  :angry:

780078[/snapback]

What the !@#$? Is it "Inhale carbon monoxide before you post" day here? Did I miss a memo or something?

What the !@#$?  Is it "Inhale carbon monoxide before you post" day here?  Did I miss a memo or something?

780242[/snapback]

Well......good to see Tom's sense of humor is still intact. We're just playin' around monk...a little bit of levity.....no need to get all freaky.

FWIW, there's not a Super Hornet jock alive who doesnt admit the Tomcat was a superior fighter. Saw the Blue Angels this past May and the PR dude who flew the F-18 and previously the F-14 was going on and on about the '18's superior avionics and how its much easier to maintain, on and on. So I go "Yeah....but what about when the wheels are UP"? Without flinching he goes "oh...the Tomcat kicks the Hornets ass." This weekend ends it all with the "Tomcat Sunset" down in Oceana with VF-31 (Tomcatters) beginning their transition. The last F-14 squadron to do so. Sad. "Hornets by Mandate, Tomcats by Choice"

What I was referring to was the fact that with several Tomcats still owned by the Iranian Air Force, ALL flyable Tomcats here that are being retired pretty much have to be dismantled to prevent spare parts from making their way over to Iran. Its been a pretty controversial topic.