Where's the 'Ask Him Yourself' this year?

stevewin

I really enjoyed the insightful, candid, open and informative 'Ask Him Yourself - Mike Mularkey/Tom Donahoe' features last year. Where is it this year? What is the new regime hiding? They need to be as open and forthcoming with the fans as the last one!!!!

:blush:

I really enjoyed the insightful, candid, open and informative 'Ask Him Yourself - Mike Mularkey/Tom Donahoe' features last year.  Where is it this year?  What is the new regime hiding?  They need to be as open and forthcoming with the fans as the last one!!!!

:lol:

778974[/snapback]

:blush::blink::doh:

I really enjoyed the insightful, candid, open and informative 'Ask Him Yourself - Mike Mularkey/Tom Donahoe' features last year.  Where is it this year?  What is the new regime hiding?  They need to be as open and forthcoming with the fans as the last one!!!!

:pirate:

778974[/snapback]

I too found meathead and dickhead to be candid and open in their answers to questions from the fans. The new regime apparently feels that putting a quality product on the field each Sunday is more important than a stuupid ill advised publicity stunt. Tho to be fair, I doubt that meathead had any say in the matter.