Notre Dame Vs. Michigan

Mark Vader

Alright I will get this topic started and I know this game will be on a lot of people's minds.

I feel great about the Wolverines chances. The 2 warm-up games are out of the way, and now they will face a very tough competitor. The Wolverines are out to erase last year's embarrassing record and get some respect back from the "experts" who are'nt giving them a chance in any of the big games this year.

Chad Henne has looked sharp, Michael Hart is running on full power, and Steve Breaston & Mario Manningham are ready to spread the field.

I am also very impressed with the defense. Lamar Woodley has been a terror. The D is shutting down opposing their weaker opponents the way they should be.

So bring it on Irish. Bring on Quinn. Bring on Samardjia. Bring on Walker. Bring on that former Patriot scum Weis. Bring on "Touchdown Jesus". Bring on all your Irish legends of the past.

Now all the naysayers of the Irish are jumping on the bandwagon, which is fine with me, because soon it will all crash and burn.

The Wolverines are ready and they will walk out of South Bend with a "W"! :D

Powerful confidence! I saw about half of the 4th quarter of UM's first game, so I don't really know what to make of them. I think they need to ride Hart and get a few plays out of Henne, not the other way around.

Does anyone else feel like Steve Breaston has been there for nine years?

I am also very impressed with the defense. Lamar Woodley has been a terror. The D is shutting down opposing their weaker opponents the way they should be.

770769[/snapback]

I am not sure that Vandy and C. Mich prepare them for Charlie Weis and company (Alabama being life and death to beat Vandy in Tuscaloosa probably means little).

Notre Dame has that soft look about them, but are the Wolverines really a match-up that they can't handle ? Strength against weakness when either is on offense ? Makes for an entertaining game. Doesn't make for an upset.

Alright I will get this topic started and I know this game will be on a lot of people's minds.

I feel great about the Wolverines chances. The 2 warm-up games are out of the way, and now they will face a very tough competitor. The Wolverines are out to erase last year's embarrassing record and get some respect back from the "experts" who are'nt giving them a chance in any of the big games this year.

Chad Henne has looked sharp, Michael Hart is running on full power, and Steve Breaston & Mario Manningham are ready to spread the field.

So bring it on Irish. Bring on Quinn. Bring on Samardjia. Bring on Walker. Bring on that former Patriot scum Weis. Bring on "Touchdown Jesus". Bring on all your Irish legends of the past.

Now all the naysayers of the Irish are jumping on the bandwagon, which is fine with me, because soon it will all crash and burn.

The Wolverines are ready and they will walk out of South Bend with a "W"!  :(

770769[/snapback]

Well Im all for Michigan winning (and they WILL) But it wont be because of Henne..it wil be inspite of Henne. He only threw for 130 and 128 yds in the first 2 games, and has NOT looked sharp! But Hart is the real deal and will run all over ND! Michigan 31 ND-24 !

absolutely.  one of the great things about the Big 10 is the rivalries aren't bitter, they're friendly rivalries.  i'm even rooting for Ohio State to win the National Title

774951[/snapback]

Exactly. In an out of conference game, you always root for the conference.

Great game by Michigan. I can't wait until we hand them their first loss... :o

Exactly.  In an out of conference game, you always root for the conference. 

Great game by Michigan.  I can't wait until we hand them their first loss... :doh:

775314[/snapback]

No way, I root for Rutgers and I always wish for the Big East to get crushed. It just makes my teams chance of winning better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.