And so it begins

dib

Where is the other Fin Fan, Des?

I love Fish Week. A little grilled Dolphin, a little Lemon-Butter Dolphin....

772176[/snapback]

I think I'm holding the fort all alone this week.

And of course, its one of the weeks that i'm out of my office a lot. Otherwise I'd be defending myself to the death.

Oh, and Ramius put a bounty on my head, so I'm on the lookout.

Once again, its fin week. Also once again, i will be accepting donations in exchange for physical abuse of puhonix and/or his dog.

Money or beer is a gladly form of payment. My prices are negotiable, and usually fairly low. Video proof of the abuse will cost extra. Just PM me or post your requests in this thread.

Rules: Anything such as punches or kicks or beatings of that nature that involve only me do not carry an extra charge. I am willing to use bats, knives, trash cans, broken glass, etc, but they  will carry a surcharge.

Example: 1 punch = 1 beer

1 kick to the balls = 2 beers

hit him with a baseball bat = 1 beer + 1 beer for use of the bat + 1 beer for filming the beating

769262[/snapback]

I think I would like you to clobber him repeatedly with his dog. That's gonna cost me isn't it?

Once again, its fin week. Also once again, i will be accepting donations in exchange for physical abuse of puhonix and/or his dog.

Money or beer is a gladly form of payment. My prices are negotiable, and usually fairly low. Video proof of the abuse will cost extra. Just PM me or post your requests in this thread.

Rules: Anything such as punches or kicks or beatings of that nature that involve only me do not carry an extra charge. I am willing to use bats, knives, trash cans, broken glass, etc, but they  will carry a surcharge.

Example: 1 punch = 1 beer

1 kick to the balls = 2 beers

hit him with a baseball bat = 1 beer + 1 beer for use of the bat + 1 beer for filming the beating

769262[/snapback]

Well I will be there so if Puhonix waants to talk some trash i am all for it.