The game is over....let's look ahead.....

sven233

Well, the NE game is over and while I am extremely dissapointed we didn't win (WE HAD THIS GAME WON AND LET IT SLIP AWAY), I am not going to dwell on it too much.

Yeah, I had some thoughts on this game, but really, I don't want to get into it anymore. Mistakes were made and the game was lost.

HOWEVER, I am completely confident that this coaching staff with get these mistakes corrected and I am completely confident the team will respond to their mistakes turning these negatives into positives.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE PREDICTION.......

The Buffalo Bills WILL WIN THEIR NEXT 3 GAMES.

We will beat Miami.......We will beat the Jets........and we will beat the Vikings.

This team will be 3-1. After they get there, we'll re-evaluate then. But the Bills will win their next 3 games.

i'll take that...

remember, the 2003 pats got beat 31-0 in their opener... they won the super bowl.

the 1990 bills went 1-2 and they were on their way to 1-3 before they turned it around.

i'm not going to dwell on this game too much... i was actually ok with it right after it was over. the dissapointment of miami, the chargers, and pats last year was not there for me today. I'm looking forward to listening to my postgame podcasts this week and see where we stand next week. If there's more growth next week, i'll actually get excited. It's 1 draft, 1 preseason, and 1 regular season game, but the entire philosophy of this team has shifted from the previous 5 years and its actually going to be exciting.

While I don't think this team is going to the Super Bowl, I do think that with consistent improvement, we can challange for a playoff spot. There were a lot of positives that came out of this game, but I am still dissapointed we blew it. I just hope this game doesn't come back to haunt us late in the season.......

But, if we can get to 3-1, like I predict we will, I think the playoffs will definately be a realistic goal this season.

For the first time in 6 years, this TEAM looked the part.......almost. I say they get it figured out and get it figured out soon.

I've given a lot of love towards this team today, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not going to gush over them if they dont take what they learned today into the game against Miami.

I dont want to see them take a step back with Losman throwing a handful of INTs or McGahee fumbling the ball.

I want to see them learn from their mistakes, tighten up the screws, and take Miami out in front of their home crowd.

I think they will do just that. I dont think it'll be easy by any means, but I do see the Bills beating the Dolphins in Miami.

Well, the NE game is over and while I am extremely dissapointed we didn't win (WE HAD THIS GAME WON AND LET IT SLIP AWAY), I am not going to dwell on it too much.

Yeah, I had some thoughts on this game, but really, I don't want to get into it anymore.  Mistakes were made and the game was lost.

HOWEVER, I am completely confident that this coaching staff with get these mistakes corrected and I am completely confident the team will respond to their mistakes turning these negatives into positives.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE PREDICTION.......

The Buffalo Bills WILL WIN THEIR NEXT 3 GAMES.

We will beat Miami.......We will beat the Jets........and we will beat the Vikings.

This team will be 3-1.  After they get there, we'll re-evaluate then.  But the Bills will win their next 3 games.

768827[/snapback]

That is some solid optimism and I hope your right, but I don't see it that way. The team today reminded me a lot of last years team which is not what I was expecting to see. Although it is very early, if we keep letting games get away from us and not play the entire 60 minutes, we will lose another close one. That is what I think could happen next week.

the 1990 bills went 1-2 and they were on their way to 1-3 before they turned it around.

768837[/snapback]

Please don't revise history. The Bills won opening day over Indy 26-10, had the turning point debacle in Miami to make it 1-1 (Mia 30-7), pounded the Jets 30-7 to make their record 2-1, then were trailing to Denver before pulling out a victory to make it 3-1. The only bad game was Miami.